Imperial Roman Announcement

jraenar

So we kinda threw this together on short notice. Apologies for the extreme lack of lulz in the post, but tito was drunk, Stelios has like a job or something, and I was busy figuring out how to take on a Juggernaut.

Rome hereby declares war on The Black Watch. We could not let this menace to Planet Steve continue unmolested.

[size="1"]Oh, and we declare war on SUN too. Unfinished business and whatnot.[/size]

lol If I'm not mistaken you guys have been complaining to other alliances about them doing down declares because of them having more nukes and higher ANS... If I'm not mistaken you guys have two times as many nukes as us and have a higher ANS :P.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1335071907' post='2956992']
lol If I'm not mistaken you guys have been complaining to other alliances about them doing down declares because of them having more nukes and higher ANS... If I'm not mistaken you guys have two times as many nukes as us and have a higher ANS :P.
[/quote]
And your nations still in defcon5 and completely unprepared. Why?

[quote name='Kingneptune' timestamp='1335072087' post='2956994']
And your nations still in defcon5 and completely unprepared. Why?
[/quote]

same goes with your guys, and you declared on us :P... lol the three I attacked all went strait to anarchy :).

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1335072515' post='2957000']
same goes with your guys, and you declared on us :P... lol the three I attacked all went strait to anarchy :).
[/quote]

Well....I usually don't comment here. But a quick check of our Alliance Status shows 0 nations in Anarchy right now.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1335073299' post='2957004']
Well....I usually don't comment here. But a quick check of our Alliance Status shows 0 nations in Anarchy right now.
[/quote]

lol, have you forgotten it won't update until around 2 Am. We have 5 in anarchy right now because that is what we started out with before the war. the stats don't update every second.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1335073514' post='2957006']
lol, have you forgotten it won't update until around 2 Am. We have 5 in anarchy right now because that is what we started out with before the war. the stats don't update every second.
[/quote]

So they don't. Carry on then ^_^

[/quote]
ANS is only higher because you make a point of keeping hoards of low NS nations around to artificially lower your ANS. The tiers pre-update were fairly even. When you discard all the extra chaff, it's 7490 ANS for RE and 7004 ANS for SUN/BW.

[code]
15k+ 10k+ 7k+ 5k+
SUN/BW 2 11 29 44
RE 0 12 32 48
[/code]

We had other plans, but those fell through. This is what we came up with on short notice, and it's a pretty good match. Plus your tears from the last war were oh so delicious. We came for seconds.

[/quote]

You know I was thinking the exact same thing[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif[/img]

so by RE logic, declaring on 1 large alliance allows you to declare on a much much much smaller one with impunity?

I think that's pure bovine feces.

[quote name='reroll' timestamp='1335094869' post='2957078']
so by RE logic, declaring on 1 large alliance allows you to declare on a much much much smaller one with impunity?

I think that's pure bovine feces.
[/quote]

By TE logic really, its been this way since... Round 1 perhaps? :o

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1335072515' post='2957000']
[/quote]
Considering you had 2999.99 infra.. you decide to attack a 15 day old nation.. with about 1299.99 infra... and no tech all that.. Of course you are going to get an anarchy when you take a troop dump. As being like the #1 SUN nation.. hitting the weakest you can then bragging about it.... Poor show sir... It will cost you

Edit: 40 in anarchy :)

Edited by Stelios

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1335096656' post='2957094']
*sigh*
another alliance war on thethe black watch already? You're just doing everything to keep me nukes free aren't you? Oh very well, I don't mind a challenge.
:/
[/quote]
Pretty sure Stelios just threw a dart at the alliance listings and picked one to reinforce SUN's soft creamy center a bit.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1335101450' post='2957111']
Considering you had 2999.99 infra.. you decide to attack a 15 day old nation.. with about 1299.99 infra... and no tech all that.. Of course you are going to get an anarchy when you take a troop dump. As being like the #1 SUN nation.. hitting the weakest you can then bragging about it.... Poor show sir... It will cost you

Edit: 40 in anarchy :)
[/quote]

you must be talking about this guy..
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001098

yes I attacked him, the reason is because I know him, and I want him to re-roll again :P. Also I'll be in 6 wars already, might as well have 1 easy target while being in 6 wars. for alliance ranking I wasn't number one I was ranked like 6th in the alliance we you guys attacked. Another thing you guys are doing the same thing as well, lol... for instance Thanatos is attacking m1c00l who is half his strength.

You can call it a down-declare all you want. Does not make it one. The tiers overall were well-matched, and SUN had the advantage in the upper tier and far-low tier. This is about as close to even as you can get in TE.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1335139663' post='2957424']
You can call it a down-declare all you want. Does not make it one. The tiers overall were well-matched, and SUN had the advantage in the upper tier and far-low tier. This is about as close to even as you can get in TE.
[/quote]

Well first off I never said it was a down declare, all I said is you guys complain to other alliances about them declaring on alliances with lower ANS and less nukes than the attacker, when the same thing is going on here ^_^

You guys shouldn't be complaining to other alliances on who they attack, when from this war you guys have a higher ANS and almost double the amount of nukes. SUN: 52 nukes, RE: 101 nukes. That sounds awfully hypocritical. :smug: