The Oldest Alliance in CyberNations

Manis B

Thank you armen! I feel like we should be bumping with more interesting information... Like, how awesome all our tech deals were since I've been DMoF :) Just saying. Speaking of which I should do my rounds in there to make sure everything is working like it should. Happy gaming!

JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US JOIN US

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bumping the dust off this thread.

Join the oldest alliance in cn, we can and will make your experience in cyber nations a pleasant one. Drop by on our irc channel #gato or our forums www.gatoforums.net if you have questions about joining our alliance. 

• 1 month later...

Join the oldest alliance in cyber nations today. Or just come by and talk to us about idk star wars battlefront? Yea that sounds right.

www.gatoforums.net
There might be cake waiting for you

• 1 month later...

We invite you to join one of the oldest and longest standing communities in cyber nations.

We have new growth programs to help your nation become strong. 

We are a democracy, the voice of the Assembly reigns supreme. 

We can teach you everything you need to know about playing the game from years of experience drawn from players that have stuck around since the Great Wars. 

Join now, and reap the benefits of becoming a member of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization.

www.gatoforums.net

Join the oldest alliance in cyber nations today! What are some of the benefits of joining the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization?

-Active government that can help your nation grow and become a part of the oldest standing community in CN

-Aid programs that will fund your nation

-Democratic process allows the power to be held by the people, as a member of the General Assembly your voice will be heard

-Protection from raiders and rogues guaranteed, we do not tolerate sovereign states within the alliance to be threatened. 

-We are the oldest alliance on brown, we can secure trades for your circle to continue your own prosperity. 

The possibilities are endless, join today and become apart of our long and storied history!

www.gatoforums.net

• 2 months later...