READ: OOC/IC Tags

Keelah

A reminder of some rules that are important to remember in this forum, and especially in times of war when the feelings get heated:

[u][b]What is not allowed:[/b][/u]

* mentioning or alluding to "real life," including referring to a so-called game, a server, players, and other related terms.
* flaming. That's right, flaming is still not allowed, even during a war. Imagine that!
* spam posts and attempts to e-lawyer your way around what is considered a spam post (one-word or multi-word contentless posts, images posted with no, one, or contentless words, any combination of annoying contentless spam phrases, posts like "interesting," "this is interesting," etc that contribute nothing other than a +1 to your post count, "in before X" posts, etc).
* mentioning or alluding to Moderation issues or reporting other leaders ("your post is breaking X rule," "I'm reporting you for X rule infraction," etc)

[u][b]What[i] is [/i]allowed:[/b][/u]

* telling the world about your alliance/alliance business or sharing your opinion about other alliances/alliance business as a leader of your nation.
* mention of IRC and forums. These are considered as means of communications between leaders.

[i]If you encounter what you believe to be a rule infraction, post it [/i][url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=21"]here[/url] [i]following the pinned guidelines.[/i]

Alliance leaders, please feel free to encourage your members to read this thread and make a renewed effort to follow the rules. The ninjas will appreciate it.

[u][b]The use of OOC Tags:[/b][/u]

* Putting OOC tags around one word is merely attempting to circumvent the roleplay rules around certain words that fly in the face of what the roleplay section is about. Most notably: game.
* Using OOC tags around an entire post is merely a blatant attempt to make an OOC post in an IC forum without getting caught.
* Using spam to "fill" in a post that is made of majority of the above is not allowed.

For a further detail description of what is an appropriate and inappropriate use of OOC tags refer to Megabyte's post [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=67504&view=findpost&p=1823292]here[/url].