"Arrogant" GATO completes elections

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Charles V' timestamp='1331606474' post='2937422']
It looks like there is tension between ODN and GATO
[/quote]

We have an ancient enmity due to their bizarre insistence that chocolate cake is superior to orange cake. Other than that, I have no idea what you're talking about, so perhaps you could share the evidence that pointed you to this conclusion so we may explain and/or laugh?

[quote name='Walling' timestamp='1331644176' post='2937571']
If I stop, will the tensions cease? I would hate to be the one tearing us apart when our orange cake and your chocolate go so well together.
[/quote]
What's tearing us apart is your massive gravitational pull from being so fat :awesome:

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1331522906' post='2937074']
12 page Govt announcement thread. Must be some truly amazing people elected. Good luck!
[/quote]

I know right?

Also Omni, that was a "joke" I'll make a blog post with more details :P

Tl;dr: we've gone from oh hail the powerful new GATO gov't, to how bad GATO is, to how bad GATO is still, to we're crap to our allies, to our allies having our backs, to being reminded to get back on topic and now we're talking about a burning sensation when we're publicly peeing in the pool. Sounds like a typical GATO thread. What's so off topic about it? :P j/k

This is why I <3 GATO. Once again we love our allies and I love our gov't lineup. :)

Edited by Laserwolf

• 3 weeks later...