OSA Shutdown and Reboot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All good things sometimes come to an end. We are really welcomed in TLR.

Big shout out to my buddies in GOONS you are great friends and to my buddies in SNAFU (current and former), may great times and laughs be once more...

Anyway I am late from my lurking...

As a former Ronin member the news of OSA's demise is tinged with sadness, but as a TLR member I am very pleased that OSA have chosen TLR to be their new home. I have no doubt that all the OSA members will be a worthy addition to our ranks.

I am proud to announce that TLR hereby promises ETERNAL protection of the "Open Source Alliance" alliance affiliation and that those members of OSA residing in TLR retain all rights to that name, its flag, and its imagery for as long as they wish.

This is a sad day for me to see. While my personal relationship with OSA was rocky during the end, my heart was always with my friends in OSA. They were truly an alliance that was too good for this world. They were always willing to help a friend, and they opened their doors to me when I was at an all time low, when no one else would. For this I will always hold a fond place in my heart for OSA, and I will always remember the good times we had together. I will always consider every OSA member a friend of mine, and I wish them the best of luck in their future accomplishments as members of TLR.

The alliance may be gone, but the dreams and accomplishments of its members will live on forever in the hearts and minds of every member that has been a part of this glorious alliance.

One last Hurrah for OSA.

o/ OSA

I remember when the founding members left MHA (when I was Wilhelm1908) to form this alliance, they were always fun to talk to on IRC and were always open for a chat. A sad day for CN a good day for TLR.

I wish them all well in their new homes.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn