An Announcement From Sparta and AGW Overlords

Tulak Hord

[center][b][size=6][color=black]The Blacker Than The Blackest Black Times Infinity Accords[/b][/size][/color][/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]

This pact is a reaffirmation of the commitment that each share to ensure the safety, security, and prosperity of the members of each alliance. AGW Overlords and Sparta will honor these articles and continue the bond that they share today.

[b]Article I. Sovereignty[/b]

Both signatories shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty of the other signatory.

[b]Article II. Non-Aggression[/b]

Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks upon the other, be it directly or indirectly. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.

[b]Article III. Mutual Defense[/b]

An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force.

[b]Article IV. Optional Aggression[/b]

If a signatory wishes to pursue a offensive war and a request for assistance has been sent to the other signatory, then the respective signatory isn't required, but is encouraged, to provide assistance. In such cases of an offensive war, the signatories shall share all information pertinent to said war.

[b]Article V. Communication[/b]

Both signatories shall remain in constant communication, either through forums or IRC.

[b]Article VI. Termination[/b]

If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other forty-eight hours in advance where the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of aforementioned period. However in the case of a breach of any of the above Articles it is acceptable for the treaty to be terminated immediately if a diplomatic agreement is not made.

Signed for Sparta,

Tulak Hord - King of Sparta
DeathAdder - Ephor of Mesoa & Antibasileus
Adrian - Ephor of Philoxenia
Roquentin - Ephor of Lykoi

Signed for AGW Overlords,

Unruly - President

\m/

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1328947135' post='2918210']
This changes...nothing...
[/quote]

I don't know. I favor it to the old fashioned way of going to a public channel being called a racial slur and then declaring war over it. That's just me, though.

[i]Addendum[/i]
[quote]If AGW Overlords get involved in a war Sparta cant dogpile an alliance for an easy win followed by a pile of reps, Sparta reserves the right to ignore its obligations and sit out the war in peace mode while AGW Overlords burn alone[/quote]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1328949096' post='2918222']
[i]Addendum[/i]
[/quote]

Not if I am Ephor of Lykoi. There will be no peace mode without a clear strategy to leave it.

I love how the guy from the alliance who was too afraid to fully withdraw for fear of losing their sanction is cheering your thing on though, Alterego. And our good old friend from the Last Remnants who has a de facto MDP with said alliance decided to chime in. Very nice. So no, there will be no NPO mode.

BAPS, NPO, and TLR are free to back up their talk whenever they wish.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328951962' post='2918229']
Not if I am Ephor of Lykoi. There will be no peace mode without a clear strategy to leave it.

I love how the guy from the alliance who was too afraid to fully withdraw for fear of losing their sanction is cheering your thing on though, Alterego. And our good old friend from the Last Remnants who has a de facto MDP with said alliance decided to chime in. Very nice. So no, there will be no NPO mode.

[/quote]

I would stop considering Sparta's very recent history.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1328951962' post='2918229']

[/quote]

That is good to hear. There are many around the world that are honestly concerned about Sparta's future, and some thought we might have to take a page out of your book, and force nations out of PM as a condition for peace. But we clearly did not have the guts to go where you had, so we can honestly say that you have the best credentials to ensure Sparta actually uses their nations in the next war.

nutkase, I already said I don't care about that. I've outlined the course of action I will take. That is all that matters. They already brought up Sparta's recent history and they won't be getting free shots in anymore. How about TLR's recent history given Rush admitted he had failed to maintain the war on TPF to any considerable extent? If the Carlos Accords wants to talk big, they better be willing to back it up. Otherwise, not accept.

Thanks, Letum. :)

Edited by Roquentin