The CN Grand Give

bros

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1327983609' post='2911291']
I'll do 9 mill (one slot for 3 cycles, 2 if they have an FAC) to the nation of your choice if United Equestria donates more, the same to the nation of my choice if MK donates more.
[/quote]
I will gladly throw up 9 mil of my own nation's cash in addition to whatever deal you strike with Herooftime if anyone would like to match me.

excuse me for seeing right through your little ploy MK, but it's abundantly clear that you only organized this drive (and are donating real life money to provide the less fortunate with access to "medicine", to "extend their lives", and to "improve their living conditions") so that you can brainwash them into creating nations and serving your alliance as some sort of paramilitary force

Mushroom Kingdom

I know how much you love IC so this is not. While you and i have not been on the same page this last couple of days I have nothing but praise for this effort. If we are to cross over to the OOC this is worthy of your efforts. I am in. This is not about the prize but the excellent ideal. Many thanks for staring this ball rolling

Hime Themis

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1327983609' post='2911291']
I'll do 9 mill (one slot for 3 cycles, 2 if they have an FAC) to the nation of your choice if United Equestria donates more, the same to the nation of my choice if MK donates more.
[/quote]

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1327984122' post='2911298']
I'll gladly match this offer.
[/quote]

I accept both of your wagers. Let's do this.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1328013480' post='2911496']
i think csm meant to say "nobody with a grain of perspective", obviously there are plenty of people such as you in this game who have none
[/quote]

Why, because I don't think Vlad is stupid? So I have some respect for the guy. Shoot me.

Edit: I guess we can't ALL respect our fellow players.

Edited by Olaf Styke

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1328013965' post='2911498']
Why, because I don't think Vlad is stupid? So I have some respect for the guy. Shoot me.

[/quote]

I am asking you [i]nicely[/i] to please remove your delusions from where other people can see them.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1328013965' post='2911498']

[/quote]
when vlad wakes up to the fact that there is a world outside of cybernations that real people inhabit and in that world doing a nice thing for the sake of doing a nice thing does actually happen from time to time that would be a solid first step on the road to normalcoolness. until then him and you by association can be neatly put in the "actually brings IC politics into a thread about donating to a real charity" box

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1328014814' post='2911499']
I am asking you [i]nicely[/i] to please remove your delusions from where other people can see them.
[/quote]

Jesus, some attitude you guys have. Here we are, getting together in the spirit of charity and compassion, to raise a bit of money for those few medical professionals who have the guts and dedication to step outside the air-conditioned world of western medicine and get their hands dirty on the frontier... and all you can do is throw insults at VL for having reservations, and now me for having some empathy for the guy? Where is the spirit of compassion? Who cares weather he's suspicious, you guys should be above calling him names in a bloody CHARITY thread. That's only bound to turn people off it. Swallow your pride.

It's a good cause. Don't let DWB get caught in IC crossfire.

Edit: If you can't empathize or sympathize with VL's hesitation, that's fine, but the mature thing to do would have been to let it slide, not carry on mocking him for it for 2 pages.

Edited by Olaf Styke