Will the Real Ragnarok Please stand up?

Yukon Don

[center][IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a388/Adelheid130/Forum_Pics/RoKLogo.png[/IMG][/center]

[center]Over the past few weeks Ragnarok has faced a storm as we came under leadership that didn’t share the spirit of our culture, nor the values of our charter. This was not a coup led for popularity or any frivolous cause. One of the key principles within the charter forbids OOC attacks regardless of alliance affiliation. For our former leadership to not only engage in an OOC attack, but against our founder and former emperor & empress was beyond what our membership and remaining leadership would allow. As we work through our rebuilding, we want to thank the allies who have stood with us, recognizing the desperate attempts of our former Ruling Council to re-gain control as just that.[/center]

[center]Ragnarok would like to announce the following government structure moving forward

Empress Adel
Regent Yukon Don
Vice Regent Valtamdraugr

Lord of War Blue21[/center]

As a final note, this is an official notification that Ragnarok considers both Joe_Stupid and Bob_Ilyani ghosts, and they have 48 hours to remove themselves from our AA.

Edited by Yukon Don

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1327905015' post='2910366']
IF you want to drive anyone off the AA, some of you are going to have to come out of peace mode. Just sayin'.
[/quote]
They'll manage it by staring angrily in Bob and Joe's direction.

Good luck putting things back together, Adel & Co. It's unfortunate that outside parties decided to insert themselves into your internal issues but war can be unifying for an alliance if handled correctly. Maybe this is the jolt that you needed to get out of the slide you were in.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327905687' post='2910394']
Where the %$&^ did that come from?
[/quote]
tetris is troll-joke alliance...its my favourite quote i think not sure if it was you or hereno who told me it

i know the real leadership dosent really fit in but still.....
tetris :wub: