Sandlot Declaration of War

Fort Pitt

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323749273' post='2876125']
I'm holding you to that.
[/quote]
It shouldn't be that difficult to mend the grudge if government officials like KOwens here are as reasonable as he is below:
[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1323753695' post='2876224']
Hey now,

Don't lump all of the gov into this I came over to try to shed some light on it and bring a fresh light to the situation. I get why this war happened I don't blame you one bit.

To those of CSN that are posting this is crap or whatever please get over it its getting super annoying. We can war with some class here. DT did this for valid reasons, I don't doubt any of you would do any different in their situation so lets move on and war.
[/quote]
I understand that you guys did not find trying to settle this peaceably pre-war to be possible. Perhaps you were right. I have to thank you for your forthright attitude, though, and I hope to see this attitude down the road if you choose to initiate peace talks.

Enjoy your wars.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323665555' post='2874755']
unlike DT nations, his defending army does not lose against %20 odds aggressive attacks.
[/quote]

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323710804' post='2875317']
That is why out of the three people I am fighting, only the one from Legacy has any meaningful defense. Despite all of them having infra AND tech advantage.

Your grouping of nations is the saddest bunch I have ever fought.
[/quote]

I knew we were more cuddly than BN.

Honestly, though, you really need to win more than a single ground attack before posting like this. It's the other 11 (with me, so far) that dictate how your war with DT is going. The various other attacks obviously have no use or merit (to you). Just nuke me and be happy about it.

On a side note, It's pleasing to see the fighting attitudes of some of the CSN folks here (even this guy). May our casualties rise faster than we can count them!

[quote name='Smoothwater' timestamp='1323748276' post='2876096']
didn't your teacher ever say to never trust wiki's?
[/quote]

it's funny as our wiki page and it's related articles are regularly changed to suit SF perspective, oh well I suppose they have to look strong and just somewhere, shame it's on wiki not anywhere-else.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323759260' post='2876328']
Absolutely fair, best of luck to you.
[/quote]

Why are you not fighting back? :(

Anyways, I love this war. I've made really good friends with some DT members.

S/O to Jeffimus of Smoothwater, The_Faith (Whoever he is in game idk), and others in the #DT channel :)

P.S. I dont think the people in The "CSN PoW" AA have any terms.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1323770968' post='2876411']
it's funny as our wiki page and it's related articles are regularly changed to suit SF perspective, oh well I suppose they have to look strong and just somewhere, shame it's on wiki not anywhere-else.
[/quote]
I really think that this sort of behavior should be Locked out of our community, to be quite honest.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323771215' post='2876417']
Why are you not fighting back? :(

Anyways, I love this war. I've made really good friends with some DT members.

S/O to Jeffimus of Smoothwater, The_Faith (Whoever he is in game idk), and others in the #DT channel :)

P.S. I dont think the people in The "CSN PoW" AA have any terms.
[/quote]
Odds weren't very good (6%) so I wasn't going to, but I'm also very bored so there you go. Loving mah planes though.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1323747100' post='2876044']
Oh, you. Can you even read? Would you like me to link you to a 90 page thread detailing why you're being curbstomped - or is that PR trauma still fresh in your mind?
[/quote]

So, you seem the type that thinks that trash-talking people makes you right. The answer is not, it only makes you inmature.

You pal there said it: "[i]This probably could of been avoided from the level that it has gotten to if CSN would of manned up on their pride and actually did something right from their own doing then running around asking "What can we do?" DT doesn't want to tell you want to do to make things right. Show us that you know what is the right thing to do.[/i]"

I suppose one option would have been to buy you off, lick your boots and become your meatshields, like Legacy did.

Another option could have been to return the reps and an "I'm Sorry" from Liz? I'd like to know if it would have been, and hence my previous question. I'd appreciate a mature anwser instead of your childish attemp at humiliating people with witty pics.

Edited by Krashnaia

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1323743670' post='2875964']thanks for letting me know I was broke. If only you would have told me this 2 days ago I would have not wasted money on building up 1k infra and 75 tech just to nuke one of your friends for !@#$% and giggles. But hey, someone did collect intel on me not long ago, why dont you go ask them how broke i am?[/quote]

Yep, you got back some financial status when you began to receive aid packages a month or two ago. Your foreign aid screen still shows it. Too bad I didn't make some screenshots back then when more money offers where on the board. Still, there are enough to prove my point.

Anyway, the terms of the debate are, basically:
- You claim to be a hero for having been raping newbies with your 4-years-old nation for more than half a year.
- I claim that we just use you for newbie testing.

Neither conclussion leaves you in any good light. The former means you are just a bully and someone with enough lack of life to invest months and months of his life in abusing newbies. The latter means that, also, you are working for us, since thanks to you we can know whose newbies have balls and whose don't.

Edited by Krashnaia

[quote name='CzarBomba' timestamp='1323766698' post='2876382']
I knew we were more cuddly than BN.

Honestly, though, you really need to win more than a single ground attack before posting like this. It's the other 11 (with me, so far) that dictate how your war with DT is going.[/quote]Seeing the initial situation, I am happy and justifiably arrogant with burning as much as I can.

[quote]The various other attacks obviously have no use or merit (to you).[/quote]They're fitting for the opposition, especially... well, all deserve it almost equally.

[quote]Just nuke me and be happy about it.[/quote]That IS the plan, silly.

[quote]On a side note, It's pleasing to see the fighting attitudes of some of the CSN folks here (even this guy). [i]May our casualties rise faster than we can count them[/i]!
[/quote]That is something I can cheer for. :v:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323720840' post='2875506']
I addressed this in earlier posts and quoted both DT's and legacy's wikis for what y'all put in there about this war.[/quote]
I somehow missed this.

I got banned from the CN wiki by Locke, who's in GOD, because he's the watchdog for anything in the slightest that is bad for SF. The CN wiki is probably the most bias tool you could use to gather information. It's only good as a quick reference source, not a bible.

This entire post is probably OOC, treat it as such.

[quote name='Fort Pitt' timestamp='1323780751' post='2876470']
I got banned from the CN wiki by Locke, who's in GOD, because he's the watchdog for anything in the slightest that is bad for SF. The CN wiki is probably the most bias tool you could use to gather information. It's only good as a quick reference source, not a bible.
[/quote]
This is such a bold-faced lie I can't even bring myself to be offended. I was not in GOD or SF when incident occurred. You posted something that was not from a neutral point of view and put it as fact, so I removed it. You ranted and raved in the most immature fashion insisting that I submit to your demands, threatened my nation with nuclear roguery, and were blocked for [i]a week[/i] because of your constant reversion of admin edits. I suggested to you to talk to the other admins, and no other admins saw issue with my course of action. I even reworded the section I removed so you could have it and still be in line within the rules. I went out of my way to accommodate you when your actions deserved no accommodation. You are [i]not[/i] banned from the wiki, though if you violate the rules again you will be. And just like before, my actions will be run by Bobogoobo (who happens to be on your side of the war) so it will be only too clear what a liar you are when you claim bias.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323776151' post='2876447']
Yep, you got back some financial status when you began to receive aid packages a month or two ago. Your foreign aid screen still shows it. Too bad I didn't make some screenshots back then when more money offers where on the board. Still, there are enough to prove my point.

Anyway, the terms of the debate are, basically:
- You claim to be a hero for having been raping newbies with your 4-years-old nation for more than half a year.
- I claim that we just use you for newbie testing.

Neither conclussion leaves you in any good light. The former means you are just a bully and someone with enough lack of life to invest months and months of his life in abusing newbies. The latter means that, also, you are working for us, since thanks to you we can know whose newbies have balls and whose don't.
[/quote]

good stuff. I'll be sure to mention that next time one of your members begs for peace :smug:

kinda weird for a training program to just sit around and wait to get raided though. Then again, since CSN's entire strategy is to wait around and get boned, I suppose it's fitting. enjoy getting pounded into oblivion!

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1323753695' post='2876224']
To those of CSN that are posting this is crap or whatever please get over it its getting super annoying. We can war with some class here. DT did this for valid reasons, I don't doubt any of you would do any different in their situation so lets move on and war.
[/quote]

If only more people in CSN acted like you this probably wouldnt be happening. Good show Kowens, I'm glad someone has their manpants (or womanpants) on.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323792160' post='2876605']
If only more people in CSN acted like you this probably wouldnt be happening. Good show Kowens, I'm glad someone has their manpants (or womanpants) on.
[/quote]I believe in reprisal, dear. Too bad you cannot even stand up to your cause in game [i]by yourself[/i].

Mafia? I think what you said for "old CSN" actually applies here.

Edited by Mesteut

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323775676' post='2876444']
So, you seem the type that thinks that trash-talking people makes you right. The answer is not, it only makes you inmature.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry for my [i]in[/i]maturity.
[QUOTE]You pal there said it: "[i]This probably could of been avoided from the level that it has gotten to if CSN would of manned up on their pride and actually did something right from their own doing then running around asking "What can we do?" DT doesn't want to tell you want to do to make things right. Show us that you know what is the right thing to do.[/i]"

I suppose one option would have been to buy you off, lick your boots and become your meatshields, like Legacy did.

Another option could have been to return the reps and an "I'm Sorry" from Liz? I'd like to know if it would have been, and hence my previous question. I'd appreciate a mature anwser instead of your childish attemp at humiliating people with witty pics.
[/quote]
Well, we opened an embassy for your government on our forums. SoM and KOwens came over in good faith, looking to try to make bad blood good. I believed that they had the best of intentions, but I did not buy that anyone else in CsN was really looking to make things right.
And I was one of the most vocal DT members for a diplomatic solution.

Simply put, we did not feel that CsN was serious in pursuing that diplomatic solution. Thus, we felt that the necessary action to take to pursue justice was to attack you. KOwens continues to have the right attitude that will lead to what I hope will be a fair and just peace agreement.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323731717' post='2875738']
So, basically, you are saying that the whole reason for curbstomping CSN is that Liz didn't went to your boards to say "sorry"?
[/quote]
It would take a bit more than a single word. But to say it and actually mean it and know how to actually make a situation right is another. We'll never know since it didn't happen.

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323775676' post='2876444']
So, you seem the type that thinks that trash-talking people makes you right. The answer is not, it only makes you inmature.

You pal there said it: "[i]This probably could of been avoided from the level that it has gotten to if CSN would of manned up on their pride and actually did something right from their own doing then running around asking "What can we do?" DT doesn't want to tell you want to do to make things right. Show us that you know what is the right thing to do.[/i]"

[/quote]

The words "I'm Sorry." and just those 3 little words wouldn't of been enough. Now may be something that was more from the heart possibly. If it including sending the reps back, may be. May be a post on OWF to say it. May be something of good faith in economic type deals of some kind between alliances. The list could probably go on with things that could of been done from CSN's own suggestion. As long as CSN actually did the thinking of how to make it right and actually followed through with it, things probably would be different. But as I stated earlier and I guess I'll make it more clear. Part of CSN gov wanted to make things right and even promised that they would. In the meantime, those that had final say on what was to be to make it right didn't follow through and couldn't figure it out for themselves on what to do to make things right.

All we've asked was to "Don't ask us how to make it right, but think for yourself and come up with what you feel would make it right." Actions speak loader then words. And by actions I mean anything that would of been positive in mending the actions taken.

All CSN had to do was think to themselves... "Hey, what would I want to have happen if the tables were turned and we got screwed over." They just might of found a good answer and a path less bumpy. May be there is still time for you to ask yourself that and figure things out.

Edited by Myworld

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1323817832' post='2876986']
All CSN had to do was think to themselves... "Hey, what would I want to have happen if the tables were turned and we got screwed over." They just might of found a good answer and a path less bumpy. May be there is still time for you to ask yourself that and figure things out.
[/quote]Well, if Liz tries to surrender and then tries to disgracefully haggle down the price (*cough* DT *cough*), I can assure you I'll formally secede and keep fighting until either you get through your head that CSN and I have had a point, or my nation becomes so beat down that it is utterly useless for both sides to continue*. Does my attitude sound fair to you now?

If it does, then I have all I have from this debate for making my stand. It is obvious that moral relativity kicks in for both sides, so all I want is to make sure my perspective is available, and my cause is sounded**.

* Not becoming Hizzy v.2.0.11, thanks.
** Also must nuke Sarm and/or Bob Ilyani sometime.

[quote name='Mesteut' timestamp='1323818647' post='2876992']
Well, if Liz tries to surrender and then tries to disgracefully haggle down the price (*cough* DT *cough*), I can assure you I'll formally secede and keep fighting until either you get through your head that CSN and I have had a point, or my nation becomes so beat down that it is utterly useless for both sides to continue*. Does my attitude sound fair to you now?
[/quote]
No, just no. Just like to suggest to my fellow alliance mates to not even bother replying to this guy anymore.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323759260' post='2876328']
Absolutely fair, best of luck to you.
[/quote]

And to you too!

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1323760883' post='2876340']
It shouldn't be that difficult to mend the grudge if government officials like KOwens here are as reasonable as he is below:

I understand that you guys did not find trying to settle this peaceably pre-war to be possible. Perhaps you were right. I have to thank you for your forthright attitude, though, and I hope to see this attitude down the road if you choose to initiate peace talks.

Enjoy your wars.
[/quote]

I hope to be in the room when these peace talks start but give me a few rounds to get my war fix in.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1323792160' post='2876605']
[/quote]

Manpants good sir, manpants. And I'm still glad it happened, Only hope from this is all the bad blood between us 4 goes away.

Well, if Liz tries to surrender and then tries to disgracefully haggle down the price (*cough* DT *cough*), I can assure you I'll formally secede and keep fighting until either you get through your head that CSN and I have had a point, or my nation becomes so beat down that it is utterly useless for both sides to continue*. Does my attitude sound fair to you now?

If it does, then I have all I have from this debate for making my stand. It is obvious that moral relativity kicks in for both sides, so all I want is to make sure my perspective is available, and my cause is sounded**.

* Not becoming Hizzy v.2.0.11, thanks.
** Also must nuke Sarm and/or Bob Ilyani sometime.
[/quote]

pretty sure you already "formally seceded" when you made an announcement about leaving CSN to fight your own battle. under the assumption that anybody gave a !@#$, might I add.

and you can footnote it all you want but you've already turned yourself into a rogue, and although I don't presume to know what DT's policy or actions will be, standard practice is that peace terms with CSN will not include you, so the fate of your nation is actually not in your hands at all :)

[/quote]

You are becoming harder and harder to follow bro. Haggling down a price is disgraceful? That is what is suppose to be done by someone in DT's position. OOC: Go watch Pawn Stars, youll see a lot of haggling down...

[quote]Manpants good sir, manpants. And I'm still glad it happened, Only hope from this is all the bad blood between us 4 goes away.[/quote]

I hope for the same my friend, but somehow I doubt this will be the case