And there were four!

obscurus

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/yeCXr.jpg[/img][/center]

The Grand Lodge of Freemasons is four years old today, and it's been a blast.

And as the Lodge Grand Master, I just wish to thank everyone for this feat.

Thank you for a small alliance created by the ex-Legion [b]Genghis[/b], which then grew into what I am now calling cyber-home.
Thank you, our old friends - and I'm calling the name of [b]Nueva Vida[/b] here - who helped the Lodge start up its works and grow from the micro stage to something more structured.
Thank you, you, first members of the Lodge - [b]Phil_Collins, AlexG314, Alaric, Quatzalcoatl, ZayneHumphrey, Arod Johns, Blamage, Lord_Xnut[/b] - you have been the pillars of the Lodge in those days, and sometimes still are. Without you, this Temple would not be what it is.
Thank you, our first enemies - [b]TORN[/b] and [b]Poison Clan[/b] - especially the former, who officially accepted us into the Orange sphere back then.
Thank you, alliances who have come to our side and visited our halls for a quick drink or a long Q&A - and maybe have become our friends afterwards - [b]Colossus, Patriotic Union of Kalashnikov Enthusiasts, Quantum, Bushido, 1 Touch Football, Republic of Aquisgrana, We Are Perth Arm[/b]y - we would not be what we are without your support, in a way or another.
Thank you - every opponent of the Lodge with which we have crossed our swords - and maybe still are, especially in this moment. Some of you were utters [s]dicks[/s] Richards, but many more great people we had real fun fighting against. Without you, we would not be as strong and united as we are.
Thank you, everyone who has called himself "Mason" in this little corner of the internet. In a way, everyone of you has carried and set up a brick or more for the construction of the Temple.
And thank you, Masons who have become RL Masons. Yes, there are too - even this is the good generated by a little game on the internet.

I wish you well, and I thank you, one by one.
May the Great Architect smile upon your endeavours.

With the triple fraternal embrace,

Obscurus
Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Freemasons

Edited by obscurus

Happy Birthday to the Lodge! Let's turn up that Phil Collins music really loud! How about a somewhat obscure (in honor of our present GM Obscurus! :lol1:) request from the Phil Collins song list, "Another Day in Paradise".

/me turns up the music, grabs a piece of birthday caek and takes a long drink of ice cold Rum and Diet Coke, caffeine free of course...ahhhhhhhh it's great to be in the lodge! :wub:

o/ GLoF!