CAMTIN DoW

Sardonic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323323818' post='2868662']
Except you missed their ASG treaties :P
[/quote]

They have one conflicting treaty, so what? They have 5+ pointing the other direction. How many alliances do you know that will tell a large number of partners "look, we have this one treaty pointing the other side, so we're not doing anything at all even though all of you are fighting on this one".

Common sense.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1323323750' post='2868655']
And.. No reason to be involved?
[/quote]

You missed the part where all of those treaties were non chaining. The only treaty obligation now is ASG is obligated to help us if we ask :P

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1323323750' post='2868655']
I already answered you. If they hold Mutual defense treaties with alliances at war with our allies they should clear that up to us or we might consider them a threat to our allies and act accordingly. The argument that if they haven't joined they aren't is simply ridiculous because everyone takes so long to join battle these days it means absolutely nothing.

And.. No reason to be involved?

TTK:

CRAP:
[/quote]
Which allies of umbrella are you talking about, perchance? I don't see any direct allies that are involved in a war against TTK or CRAP allies. Unless you meant allies of your allies, which would just be silly.

Edited by NoFish

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1323324033' post='2868674']
They have one conflicting treaty, so what? They have 5+ pointing the other direction.[/quote]

No actually TTK at least has a Valhalla treaty too. I'm too lazy to go look up CRAP's treaties, but I will eventually.

[quote]
How many alliances do you know that will tell a large number of partners "look, we have this one treaty pointing the other side, so we're not doing anything at all even though all of you are fighting on this one".

Common sense.
[/quote]

UPN

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1323323661' post='2868647']
Well, you see, Johnny Apocalypse just said they didn't hear anything about the neutrality until [i]after[/i] you communicated your intentions. Did he misspeak?
[/quote]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1323323928' post='2868670']
Yeah sorry I did. I got word earlier tonight that TTK were aware that we were rolling before we actually did it. Yet no attempts were made to contact me or DH to say "hey if you are thinking of pre-empting us, don't because we're staying neutral"
[/quote]

[quote name='danizduhman' timestamp='1323323445' post='2868638']
No, it's about if I hear that an alliance is going to roll me, and I'm planning on staying out the war, I go tell them, "Hey, I'm staying out of this war." Then they say, "Okay."

What is so difficult about this?
[/quote]

I still don't get what is confusing about this.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1323324033' post='2868674']
They have one conflicting treaty, so what? They have 5+ pointing the other direction. How many alliances do you know that will tell a large number of partners "look, we have this one treaty pointing the other side, so we're not doing anything at all even though all of you are fighting on this one".

Common sense.
[/quote]
Also an ODP with Val and RoK. They are treatied to 3/5 of Mjolnir, who has been feuding with SF for months. If they really wanted to be involved in that war, those treaties wouldnt have been signed.

TTK was not fighting this war unless someone did something ridiculous to the best of my knowledge. No idea about CRAP. Not that it really matters at this point in time~ I can understand the argument about not saying they were neutral however

I'm really a lot more upset you got to CSN first.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323324571' post='2868698']
Also an ODP with Val and RoK. They are treatied to 3/5 of Mjolnir, who has been feuding with SF for months. If they really wanted to be involved in that war, those treaties wouldnt have been signed.

TTK was not fighting this war unless someone did something ridiculous to the best of my knowledge. No idea about CRAP. Not that it really matters at this point in time~ I can understand the argument about not saying they were neutral however
[/quote]

Unless it's been canceled it appears they also have a low level treaty with GLOF. Doomhouse, that's an alliance on your side.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323324571' post='2868698']
[/quote]

Welcome to "Nominal Power" Mj...

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323324897' post='2868706']
Unless it's been canceled it appears they also have a low level treaty with GLOF. Doomhouse, that's an alliance on your side.
[/quote]
You could say this about most declarations so far this war, and the last.

It's what happens when alliances have itchy treaty fingers and think it's sensible to sign agreements with anything that can scramble together a flag and charter.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1323324935' post='2868708']
this is a recurring theme throughout this war
[/quote]

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1323325045' post='2868714']
You could say this about most declarations so far this war, and the last.

It's what happens when alliances have itchy treaty fingers and think it's sensible to sign agreements with anything that can scramble together a flag and charter.
[/quote]

Yea, anyway have fun. I think we can all agree NPL needs to be smashed so... enjoy that one. :P