Joint Decree from Nordreich and the League of Small Superpowers

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323069588' post='2863458']
At first when I saw NoR was declaring, I was sure RIA would have no problem. The real problem is the 13 Wars, declared by 7 LoSS Nations. LoSS's blitz is definitely a game changer.
[/quote]
hehehe fancy another round then? Im sure we could have fun dancing again :)

on another note, *bringer of death* hahaha more like bringer of the sausage roll!!!

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1323069719' post='2863460']
hehehe fancy another round then? Im sure we could have fun dancing again :)
[/quote]

Im afraid that we cannot do that. The blitz from LoSS is just too massive and too well coordinated.

EDIT: out of those 13 declarations by LoSS, 3 were before update. Face Desk... Face Desk.....

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323070121' post='2863464']
Im afraid that we cannot do that. The blitz from LoSS is just too massive and too well coordinated.

EDIT: out of those 13 declarations by LoSS, 3 were before update. Face Desk... Face Desk.....
[/quote]

And what exactly are you doing, other than being SF's mouthpiece?

[/quote]

Come show them how it's done then

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323060603' post='2863146']
I had a lot of bad stuff to say about NoR
[/quote]
What, that we're one of the toughest war-crazy people out there?

Let's get out the Mjölnirs and get pounding, men! This little girl shall be firing Schmetterlings to knock down some insanity!

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323070178' post='2863466']
No, they're staggering, obviously.
[/quote]

3 Nations before Update declare, Out of the other 10 declare after update 3 declared on nations hit before update by NoR. Amossio hit nations that weren't being hit at all. I've never seen a better blitz.

[/quote]
Thankyou, I appreciate your support :)!

o/ The CsN war machine!

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323070463' post='2863473']
3 Nations before Update declare, Out of the other 10 declare after update 3 declared on nations hit before update by NoR. Amossio hit nations that weren't being hit at all. I've never seen a better blitz.
[/quote]

Blitz are overated :awesome:

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1323070393' post='2863471']
Come show them how it's done then
[/quote]

Theres no need to, none to if none of them are awake. On the positive side, NoR's blitz was done well and im impressed!

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1323070816' post='2863482']
Seriously. I do like how CSN is talking a big game but has done absolutely nothing so far.
[/quote]

I represent me but making you angry is my #1 priority and it seems to be working ;D

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323070848' post='2863483']
Theres no need to, none to if none of them are awake. On the positive side, NoR's blitz was done well and im impressed!

I represent me but making you angry is my #1 priority and it seems to be working ;D
[/quote]
hehe I'm sure there is, you could show us how it's done like the last time :), camon you actually have a cb now. :wub:

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323069588' post='2863458']
At first when I saw NoR was declaring, I was sure RIA would have no problem. The real problem is the 13 Wars, declared by 7 LoSS Nations. LoSS's blitz is definitely a game changer.
[/quote]

Luckily, RIA is as incompetent as any other !@#$%* Friends alliance and would receive much more than problems from GGA, let alone two competent alliances.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1323071004' post='2863487']
hehe I'm sure there is, you could show us how it's done like the last time :), camon you actually have a cb now. :wub:
[/quote]

Hey hey hey, Give us Time. I know you guys think its OK to declare war whenever but we like to strategize first! :wub:

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323071201' post='2863493']
Hey hey hey, Give us Time. I know you guys think its OK to declare war whenever but we like to strategize first! :wub:
[/quote]

You can have all the time you want sugar, just remember to come and play!! :wub:

Edited by Amossio