A new Declaration from The Order of the Paradox

This has been more than a long time coming, and anyone who is saying it's past its experation date is just kidding themselves. TOP has, and have had for a very long time, more than just cause to act, and I'm very glad to finally see it happen.

Congratulations on finally achieving justice.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1322289114' post='2851939']
Stuff trying way to hard to fit in.
[/quote]

Don't try to act tough, it literally was almost you in an announcement like this about 3 weeks ago and no one was going to blink an eye to stop it. Do your part quietly and keep your head down.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1322288257' post='2851885']
You need to stop holding grudges bro. Seems like you are little girls and someone stole your lemonaid at your little lemonaid stand two years ago. You need to be men and get over this, s%*! Happens. Haha you were once great. Become great and deal. We will meet on the battle grounds. Im excited to see this unfold and you lose. My blood is ARES, my blood is the blood of warriors.
[/quote]

Ours is the blood of a platypus. Come taste the venom.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322291872' post='2852078']
Translation: Yeah, be that idiot who defends Polar* and makes this expand...

*Polar is an MDP partner of ARES, and they were just attacked.

What do you think he said?
[/quote]

Do I look like him? You guys over in SF must be really smart.

I sincerely hope this will be the beginning of the end for the sad pissing match that every single thread involving Polar or TOP devolves to. Watching these trainwrecks for two years has become old.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1322295211' post='2852149']
Backtracking at its finest. I'm done with you.
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/P3omI.gif[/img]

:P

It's always nice to get revenge...especially when it's fully justified. Best wishes TOP!

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1322295307' post='2852153']
I sincerely hope this will be the beginning of the end for the sad pissing match that every single thread involving Polar or TOP devolves to. Watching these trainwrecks for two years has become old.
[/quote]

I'm afraid this is the day Polar will whine about for eternity. If not the entire Polar, I trust D34th to deliver.

Edited by alyster

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1322295977' post='2852162']
Polar has 117 nations in war mode.
But there are only 66 war declarations.
What does this mean? I am not trying to imply anything. Honest question.
[/quote]

The RIA menace.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1322296131' post='2852164']
No offense, but you personally make people not like your alliance. Something to think about and friendly advice.
[/quote]
He's had a habit of doing that since he was in the NPO.

Happy Hunting, TOP, no one deserves this more than you all do.

TOP made an idiotic move as the result of pinning their fate to another alliance just as they have always done, but that time they weren't able to cancel or ignore a treaty in time to save your own keester. Your mistake was your own, your reps and humiliation were at the hands of MK.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322297764' post='2852184']
TOP made an idiotic move as the result of pinning their fate to another alliance just as they have always done, but this time they weren't able to cancel or ignore a treaty in time to save your own keester. Your mistake was your own, your reps and humiliation were at the hands of MK.
[/quote]
Someone doesn't agree with our actions?

Guess there is a first time for everything.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1322297764' post='2852184']
TOP made an idiotic move as the result of pinning their fate to another alliance just as they have always done, but this time they weren't able to cancel or ignore a treaty in time to save your own keester. Your mistake was your own, your reps and humiliation were at the hands of MK.
[/quote]

FYI: DH is bringing back shark week. You are the main reason for it.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1322295307' post='2852153']
[/quote]
I know, right? At least the Pacifica-Polaris pissing match is professional and high-brow.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1322299046' post='2852208']
Although I think I would have waited a few weeks and then hit them with more nations in war mode.
[/quote]

I do not think that is necessary. Polar has about 117 nations in war mode. Yet the combined force of IRON and TOP only managed to declare about 66 wars. Considering that one nation has three defending slots, that is a very low number. I am struggling to understand why this is happening, there must be a good reason behind it.