A Joint Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom and the Viridian Entente

Leet Guy

Its the final countdown! :frantic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw&ob=av3e

Are those snowflakes I am seeing?

*EDIT*

And now its got its own clock for you all to stare at!

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Countdown+to+Winter&month=11&day=07&year=2011&hour=11&min=19&sec=00&p0=70

Edited by Aeros

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Serkr' timestamp='1320426283' post='2838454']
So what? Would you rather sit and count your pixels?
[/quote]
No, I'd rather some civility and respect for others' sovereignty. I have no problem with going to war, for justifiable reasons, and citing lewd comments between NSO and Legion members, whom of which are not members of MK or VE, is not a justifiable reason.

So because [b]you [/b]made the choice to read the posts where Legion and NSO were crying and whining, as you put it, [b]you [/b]feel the need to stick your nose in [b]someone else's[/b] war and say "alright that's enough"? What a load of crap. There's this concept called "sovereignty" that most people seem to respect here on Bob. CN World Police, much? <_<

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320426696' post='2838456']
No, I'd rather some civility and respect for others' sovereignty. I have no problem with going to war, for justifiable reasons, and citing lewd comments between NSO and Legion members, whom of which are not members of MK or VE, is not a justifiable reason.
[/quote]
What this guy said.

Edited by KahlanRahl

[/quote]

What does justification have to do with anything?

Justification is 100% subjective.

NSO, Legion and Tetris all have dirty diapers on and MK loves to change diapers. They even have videos of this.

[/quote]
Seconded. I wouldn't blame Legion or NSO if they kept on fighting. I guess the CN police are back in business.

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1320426899' post='2838458']
So because [b]you [/b]made the choice to read the posts where Legion and NSO were crying and whining, as you put it, [b]you [/b]feel the need to stick your nose in [b]someone else's[/b] war and say "alright that's enough"? What a load of crap. There's this concept called "sovereignty" that most people seem to respect here on Bob. CN World Police, much? <_<

What this guy said.
[/quote]

And [b]NONE[/b] of this involves you, why [b]do[/b] you read things and [b]offer[/b] opinions that [b]offe[/b]nd you!

Edited by mrwuss

[/quote]

How's this for a justifiable rationale then: Both alliances are keeping our ODP partner at war past the point of punishment that the original crime deserved, and they are doing so for ridiculous reasons. Therefore, we think it's time to end it. Now.

[quote name='EpsilonPhoenix' timestamp='1320427027' post='2838461']
Seconded. I wouldn't blame Legion or NSO if they kept on fighting. I guess the CN police are back in business.
[/quote]
Personally, if both sides of this conflict settled down and came to the agreement to tell MK/VE to &%$! off and then continued along their merry path of destruction, much respect would be gained for them.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1320427246' post='2838466']
How's this for a justifiable rationale then: Both alliances are keeping our ODP partner at war past the point of punishment that the original crime deserved, and they are doing so for ridiculous reasons. Therefore, we think it's time to end it. Now.
[/quote]
Just to clarify, are we talking hitting Legion or hitting both?

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320427363' post='2838467']
Personally, if both sides of this conflict settled down and came to the agreement to tell MK/VE to &%$! off and then continued along their merry path of destruction, much respect would be gained for them.
[/quote]

You just want to roll Polar.

Trying to Hedge up old control, eh?

Likely from such scum as NPO.

[/quote]

So what if they were? I for one would welcome our new fungal overlords if it meant I have to put up with less barely-literate mudflinging. Although now there'll probably just be more whining about that.

Now we just need NpO, STA and their new threesome partner OBS to come out of the woodwork.

[/quote]

They protect and serve!

[img]http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd479/Aeros86/CN_Police.jpg[/img]

How's this for a justifiable rationale then: Both alliances are keeping our ODP partner at war past the point of punishment that the original crime deserved, and they are doing so for ridiculous reasons. Therefore, we think it's time to end it. [b]Now.[/b]
[/quote]

Technically, not now... You're giving them 72 hours. Just sayin.

[/quote]

My initial reaction was outrage, but this post actually makes me feel a lot better about the whole thing. Admin knows Tetris have more than made up for their part in this war.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1320427444' post='2838470']
You just want to roll Polar.

Trying to Hedge up old control, eh?

Likely from such scum as NPO.
[/quote]
And I mentioned Polaris where in this conversation? Oh yeah, no where. Typical ignorant rhetoric from such scum as GOONS? (That's how I'm supposed to do it right?)

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320427641' post='2838480']
And I mentioned Polaris where in this conversation? Oh yeah, no where. Typical ignorant rhetoric from such scum as GOONS? (That's how I'm supposed to do it right?)
[/quote]

You don't have to mention Polar for your intentions to be clear.

You want to roll Polar and hate helping starving children. I can see it all between those lines you use. Typical selfserving NPO scum.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1320427776' post='2838484']
You don't have to mention Polar for your intentions to be clear.

You want to roll Polar and hate helping starving children. I can see it all between those lines you use. Typical selfserving NPO scum.
[/quote]
Well to be fair, those children are getting in the way of my buffet!