Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319816141' post='2833637']
Also, the post you quoted of mine was referring to the 3 remaining alliances... Who is the third, is what I'm asking. NSO, Tetris and ?
[/quote]

Your post might have been, but the posts you quoted in your post was clearly referring to NsO, IAA and BTA so the 3 remaining alliances only exist in your post, thus you asking who the third remaining alliance is makes no sense (since it only exists in your post).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1319816828' post='2833647']
Your post might have been, but the posts you quoted in your post was clearly referring to NsO, IAA and BTA so the 3 remaining alliances only exist in your post, thus you asking who the third remaining alliance is makes no sense (since it only exists in your post).
[/quote]

Oh I must have misunderstood. Thanks.

[color="#0000FF"]Well, thank you for at least trying NsO. You put in a great effort the first round. My only advice to you would to work on your endurance. If you can avoid spending yourself so early you'll do a lot better in the future. Just a bit of constructive criticism for you.

As for IAA and BTA, you're still worthless. If you're going to go to war make sure all your membership is on board with the idea, or at least won't go into peace mode or not fight in protest. Really, that shouldn't even need to be said. In all my years I haven't ever seen an alliance protest going to war like that. Crikey.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319817121' post='2833653']
[color="#0000FF"]As for IAA and BTA, you're still worthless. If you're going to go to war make sure all your membership is on board with the idea, or at least won't go into peace mode or not fight in protest. Really, that shouldn't even need to be said. In all my years I haven't ever seen an alliance protest going to war like that. Crikey.[/color]
[/quote]

Pretty much this, I mean BTA members for whatever reason didnt want to fight the war and didnt do a lot. 5/6 IAAers actually fought but the rest protested / too inactive to fight. I mean hell they threw out the emperor, also James Wilson's second time being VONC'd in IAA, obviously they werent in for the long haul.

Someone said something earlier about how long NSO will last. Honestly I really dont think NSO will ever give up, just because they have too much pride. But I guess if Tetris wants to leave the war and negotiate peace will NSO stay anyway?

IAA/BTA you are incredibly worthless. when this was started I felt better knowing my allies in NSO weren't alone in this. I couldn't have been more wrong. You guys fought like cowards, I don't know why you even entered the war. You guys should apologize to NSO for your incompetence. Well done Legion, you've earned some respect from me.

o/ NSO

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319817188' post='2833654']
An alliance stands up to the people screwing with it and [I]single-handedly wipes the floor with them[/I].

Where the hell am I, because it sure ain't Planet Bob?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, no. Legion hasn't wiped the floor with anything. IAA and BTA were barely fighting. They have both wanted to leave for awhile, but didn't want to leave NsO behind (at least I can respect that they had commitment for at least that much). NsO spent itself after the first round, so I can't fault them for leaving. At least they fought. But no, Legion hasn't done anything amazing. They clobbered a small alliance (NsO), one a sixth its own size, and then negociated a white peace with two alliances that didn't at all (and therefore didn't at all) want to fight. Color me unimpressed.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319817812' post='2833660']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, no. Legion hasn't wiped the floor with anything. IAA and BTA were barely fighting. They have both wanted to leave for awhile, but didn't want to leave NsO behind (at least I can respect that they had commitment for at least that much). NsO spent itself after the first round, so I can't fault them for leaving. At least they fought. But no, Legion hasn't done anything amazing. They clobbered a small alliance (NsO), one a sixth its own size, and then negociated a white peace with two alliances that didn't at all (and therefore didn't at all) want to fight. [b][u]Color me unimpressed.[/b][/u][/color]
[/quote]

anyone else find it ironic this statement with his famous blue wall of text?

anyways, NsO...you guys fought great from what i saw early on, you pick up much of the slack and did a good bit of damage to legion, for that you should be proud...NSO...well you all never knew when to just keep your mouths closed so it's good seeing you get rocked by Legion :lol1: (oh and inbefore some NSO person calls me retarded for not knowing how war is conducted)

[quote name='Lord Hershey' timestamp='1319818245' post='2833663']
You mad, RV.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, not really. I am simply speaking the Truth. Although considering it is so rarely spoken around these parts I can understand if it might baffle some of you when you finally here it. While I am sure Legion has every right to be impressed with themselves, as beating two alliances currently more worthless than Legion is just about the most it has ever done, it really is not that impressive. It is the alliance-wide equivalent of the one guy with a once big nation that is patting himself on the back for being able to nuke newbies, proclaiming himself a god of war. Nobody is impressed, and it only makes it you look stupid when you do it.

That said, I do get a small laugh from you people cheering on Legion (which you all despise, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), exalting it as a competent and respectable alliance (which you all know isn't true, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), and all just because you dislike NSO so much. But why? Because we do not conform to your awful, awful standards. In an age where all of you complain loudly about the stale state of affairs, of how boring things are, and begging someone - anyone - to make things interesting for you, the NSO is one of the few to provide. Yet as soon as we do so we are condemned and crucified by the same people we try to help. Our only crime is not being the pseudointellectual fools that most of you are, instead daring to tell the Truth.[/color]

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1319818950' post='2833671']
(oh and inbefore some NSO person calls me retarded for not knowing how war is conducted)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well quite frankly you don't. Being MHA's little "me-too" every war does not exactly qualify you to speak on the subject.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319819094' post='2833672']
That said, I do get a small laugh from you people cheering on Legion (which you all despise, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), exalting it as a competent and respectable alliance (which you all know isn't true, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), and all just because you dislike NSO so much. But why? Because we do not conform to your awful, awful standards. In an age where all of you complain loudly about the stale state of affairs, of how boring things are, and begging someone - anyone - to make things interesting for you, the NSO is one of the few to provide. Yet as soon as we do so we are condemned and crucified by the same people we try to help. Our only crime is not being the pseudointellectual fools that most of you are, instead daring to tell the Truth.
[/quote]

For the love of god RV, think of the children! Never break the status quo!

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1319816992' post='2833651']
Well done Legion. You held the line and now you're in position to win the first even sided conflict I've seen in 4+ years. I'm impresed.
[/quote]

Why do we keep calling this war even-sided? Tetris and NSO have been the only alliances going balls out against Legion. IAA, BTA and NsO, (no offence meant to NsO, thanks for trying), haven't been. This war was never Tetris/NSO/NsO/IAA/BTA vs Legion. It's been Tetris/NSO + some minor and not even permanent help vs. Legion. That's not even, the Legion has a clear advantage over us. Thankfully, it's only Legion. Anybody else in their position right now would be doing much better.

Of course, If the Legion bleat about the war being even they can fabricate some gold stars for their terrible war record, so who are we to judge?

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1319819277' post='2833676']
For the love of god RV, think of the children! Never break the status quo!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're right. What was I even thinking? Of course the world needs more alliances like MHA, or even Lururin's beloved MHA, Jr.

And on that note I'd also rather complain about how boring things are than possibly try to enjoy myself. Why, that would just be inconceivable.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319819094' post='2833672']
[color="#0000FF"]No, not really. I am simply speaking the Truth. Although considering it is so rarely spoken around these parts I can understand if it might baffle some of you when you finally here it. While I am sure Legion has every right to be impressed with themselves, as beating two alliances currently more worthless than Legion is just about the most it has ever done, it really is not that impressive. It is the alliance-wide equivalent of the one guy with a once big nation that is patting himself on the back for being able to nuke newbies, proclaiming himself a god of war. Nobody is impressed, and it only makes it you look stupid when you do it.

That said, I do get a small laugh from you people cheering on Legion (which you all despise, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), exalting it as a competent and respectable alliance (which you all know isn't true, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), and all just because you dislike NSO so much. But why? Because we do not conform to your awful, awful standards. In an age where all of you complain loudly about the stale state of affairs, of how boring things are, and begging someone - anyone - to make things interesting for you, the NSO is one of the few to provide. Yet as soon as we do so we are condemned and crucified by the same people we try to help. Our only crime is not being the pseudointellectual fools that most of you are, instead daring to tell the Truth.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Well quite frankly you don't. Being MHA's little "me-too" every war does not exactly qualify you to speak on the subject.[/color]
[/quote]

You're just misunderstood RV. Bless.

Welp bad news for Tetris and NSO, those nations who were fighting BTA/IAA and weren't taking much damage are now free to reengage, so its basically a new wave of semi-fresh nations.

NSO will likely want to fight on to the end, but these surrenders will have encouraged Legion into fighting on as well. Looks like we might need more bags of popcorn