Official announcement from the Legion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1320260841' post='2837134']
Like i said before this is pride and arrogance.

NSO:

You declared on the Legion even if it was in defence it still makes you an aggressor.

Real life example of this, Germany hits the UK the US sends support as in aid. Japan hits the US, US hits Germany, Japan, and Italy. It still made them an aggressor.

Legion:

They are winning in the Statistics obviously some people are blinded by pride and arrogance or they would see this.

Overall:

NSO your trying to spin the situation in your favour just stop, for the sake of everyone involved accept reality. Your going to be defeated, GATO needs to quit making baseless threats especially since ninja doesn't speak for the gov. RoK I highly doubt without support your gonna come rolling in on the Legion.
[/quote]

Smurf is totally right. I am GATO gov. You, however, are wrong. I'm not threatening anyone. I now have 0 allies in the scrap and tbh I don;t really care all that much about Tetris and my care for NSO has waned considerably since we were allied to them. I'm just pointing out the situation. As I said I do not know NSO's allies thoughts on what is going down or how they might respond.....just saying Legion should consider it. You are probably right about RoK though. I'm pretty sure VE is worried if this escalates that SF (Via R&R) would end up fighting alongside FARK (who would defend Polar) and so they would rather shield Xiph than help out NSO in any way. RoK probably doesn't want to have to risk a PB-XX-Polar vs everyone else fight (though it sounds interesting to me, makes me wonder how it would go. Would people face down that amount of NS to get to SF and Polar and XX or would they decide their pals in PB are too important and let MJ get stomped?) So everyone can blame lack of escalation on VE playing white knight for GOD. RoK, however, is not NSO's only ally watching closely I'm sure.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1320274136' post='2837231']
But USA committed acts of war by aiding and abetting a [s]close friend[/s] the UK! That means Germany's declaration was defensive!
[/quote]
What !@#$@#$ fantasyland do you live in that always discounts the precipitating events? Shut up.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1320287267' post='2837372']
Smurf is totally right. I am GATO gov. You, however, are wrong. I'm not threatening anyone. I now have 0 allies in the scrap and tbh I don;t really care all that much about Tetris and my care for NSO has waned considerably since we were allied to them. I'm just pointing out the situation. As I said I do not know NSO's allies thoughts on what is going down or how they might respond.....just saying Legion should consider it. You are probably right about RoK though. I'm pretty sure VE is worried if this escalates that SF (Via R&R) would end up fighting alongside FARK (who would defend Polar) and so they would rather shield Xiph than help out NSO in any way. RoK probably doesn't want to have to risk a PB-XX-Polar vs everyone else fight (though it sounds interesting to me, makes me wonder how it would go. Would people face down that amount of NS to get to SF and Polar and XX or would they decide their pals in PB are too important and let MJ get stomped?) So everyone can blame lack of escalation on VE playing white knight for GOD. RoK, however, is not NSO's only ally watching closely I'm sure.
[/quote]

Thank you for correcting me on my post about you being in gov, and i'm glad to see we finally agree on a few things.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320288545' post='2837386']
Dear Tyga,

Wanna come kick a football? I will hold it for you. Just dont call me Lucy.

Love, Rush
[/quote]

Hold on a moment, Lucy, I just got a message from my good friend General Ackbar!

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1320287267' post='2837372']
(though it sounds interesting to me, makes me wonder how it would go. Would people face down that amount of NS to get to SF and Polar and XX or would they decide their pals in PB are too important and let MJ get stomped?)
[/quote]
Mj is cannon fodder anyway, anyone making that consideration is depending on Mj getting trashed.