The Amazing Casualties Race

kriekfreak

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I can make up 6 million with my infra, but I'm going to try. I'm coming for you Cuba.

29,812,877 Total Soldiers Lost - Timmehhh of Pilsmania - Pink Team
28,647,651 Total Soldiers Lost - CubaQuerida of ThePromisedLand - Pink Team
22,902,174 Total Soldiers Lost - konkrage1 of konkrage1 - Purple Team

I don't think I can make up 6 million with my infra, but I'm going to try. I'm coming for you Cuba.

I am coming for you.  I am two nukes away from jumping into the top 5.

hail casualties

I spoke to the other top 5, we don't want you. We've reached maximum DBDC capacity.

[01:05] <&TBRaiders[DBDC]> stop giving him casualties, trying to catch him
[01:05] <&TBRaiders[DBDC]> ;)
[01:06] <&XXXXX> does this mean I can't attack him TBRaiders[DBDC]
[01:18] <&TBRaiders[DBDC]> you can, just dont kill any of his soldiers

[09:15]<&Cuba[DBDC]> Omg Konkrage, like how are you so good at getting casualties d00d? DBDC needs halp
[08:72]<Konkrage[Legion]> I don't know Cuba, it's an art. You have to feel art, it can't be explained.
[13:15]<&Cuba[DBDC]> TBRaiders is so far beind you brah, he's never going to catch you and we don't even like him/her.

[09:15]<&Cuba[DBDC]> Omg Konkrage, like how are you so good at getting casualties d00d? DBDC needs halp
[08:72]<Konkrage[Legion]> I don't know Cuba, it's an art. You have to feel art, it can't be explained.
[13:15]<&Cuba[DBDC]> TBRaiders is so far beind you brah, he's never going to catch you and we don't even like him/her.

Nothing says credibility in log dumps like time stamps that don't exist (or IRC nicks for that matter) ;)

You mean I'm not doing this right?

No I definitely said that to you at 9:15 and 13:15.  I don't know that you're going to catch me though:

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your technology by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 252326 soldiers, 

lol, mine was a real convo on IRC last night.  I thought it was funny that your name came up in a channel and I was able to have that exchange after we had just talked about casualties.

I am still pissed the Kaskus war did not help me break 10m casualties. At least this war I should definitely break 10m and am hopin to break 15m before the end.

Lies! I see no wars! You know you could always tech raid Kaskus since your such a bad ass and all that...I'm sure they would love to help you with your tally... :ehm:

Lies! I see no wars! You know you could always tech raid Kaskus since your such a bad ass and all that...I'm sure they would love to help you with your tally... :ehm:

You realize that sooner or later my alliance will be involved in this war. Why would I raid Kaskus when I know war is going to happen sooner or later? 

You realize that sooner or later my alliance will be involved in this war. Why would I raid Kaskus when I know war is going to happen sooner or later? 

Oh really do tell?!?! Who are you attacking? Why raid Kaskus? Well because then you would be coolest raider in CN and far surpass your body count expectations... :popcorn:

Oh really do tell?!?! Who are you attacking? Why raid Kaskus? Well because then you would be coolest raider in CN and far surpass your body count expectations... :popcorn:

fought Kaskus and only gained like 200k casualties. That was far, far less than I thought would have occurred. So I don't agree with your assessment. Most of Kaskus turtled until they hit the midtier when they finally fought back. 

No I definitely said that to you at 9:15 and 13:15.  I don't know that you're going to catch me though:

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons that targeted your technology by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 252326 soldiers, 

woah

just crept up to number 15 :D