The Amazing Casualties Race

kriekfreak

On 3/28/2017 at 9:38 AM, white majik said:

looks like I need to roll someone if grubs/polar people's are catching up

and your passed 

Number of Soldiers Lost: 9,707,159 Attacking + 13,670,749 Defending = 23,377,908 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #12 of 5,054 Nations (Top 0.24%)

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, white majik said:

How the hell did you add 3 million casualties in less than 3 weeks.

we’ll not 3 mill but close 

since 3/9 

lol check my war screen

1 hour ago, white majik said:

Thats still crazy. Thats a million a week, with what like 50-60k troops max at a time?

yeah i think at the beginning of the war i might have possible had 80k troops and for the most part most of my opponents have been active and have fought back only thing i messed up on is i kept my FSS for the first 2 weeks otherwise i would have had more casualties 

Not unreasonable at all.  I've lost about 4.5 million in the last 4 weeks.  One war alone almost killed 1 million.

On a related note, I've now worked my way up to #62, so I might just be in danger of cracking this list if this pace of slaughter of my soldiers continues!

Not really in the "casualties race", by being a few million behind but just thought I'd say I'm currently:

383,902 Attacking + 605,434 Defending = 989,336 Casualties

Within my next 3-4 GAs I will break 1 million

Thanks to Xerxes, who provided nearly 30% of these in a single round of war.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like I might be in the running for this list sooner than expected.  I've actually exceeded Baby Fark McGeezax, who is still on the list in spearo's spreadsheet as #50.  But I'm currently at #54 with 14,621,743 casualties.

• 4 weeks later...
Number of Soldiers Lost: 10,818,233 Attacking + 15,419,118 Defending = 26,237,351 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #8 of 4,858 Nations (Top 0.16%)

• 2 months later...

Okay, this should work.  I updated spearo's spreadsheet into a new one that anyone can edit.  The yellow highlights are all the values that changed since this was edited a couple months ago.  A few new ones that I could find.  Still missing 7 of the top 50.  Big movers include RoadRash, Scytale, Herzog, EaTeMuP, King Irwin, Creepville, Magicninja, and Polemos.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12f0ZNbJKKdheY5NbNZ0rI3rZbiYaRudXm_Ew3CwJOrk/edit?usp=sharing