Gott Mit Uns!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1310071815' post='2751614']
Nice recruitment methods NoR, first act like you owned black sphere, then attacks and disband a new alliance for no reason other than the fact they can't defend themselves and finally get the members of the disbanded alliance to join your alliance. Brilliant!

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/milquetoast___/applaud.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You really just don't get it, do you?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1310076840' post='2751682']
As a way to annoy Nordreich, obviously.
[/quote]

Hmm, give TGE a protectorate... protect [i]TGE's reformation[/i]... no thank you.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1310074002' post='2751650']
Act like owners of the black sphere? What? It is quite funny how you go from supporting erasing TGE from CN to all moralist once you notice Nordreich goes to raid the alliance.
[/quote]

Yeah, your alliance were acting like you owned the black sphere, trying to deny this is just a hilarious attempt of backpedal, also if you had read [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103375&view=findpost&p=2750623"]my replies[/url] you would have saw that in any moment I supported erase TGE from CN.

I am glad to see the Polaris mentality is ingrained in you so well. You are like a dumber version of Schattenmann; the difference being, he has moral aptitude -- you just have an annoyance streak.
[/quote]

And yet, another attempt to bring Polaris into this conversation when they have nothing to do with it, your alliance tactic of insult my alliance and me to divert the attention is failing pretty hard. But keep doing that, is just shows how weak your capacity of argumentation is.

Also, Nordreich did not disband an alliance -- Kaiser Wilhelm I, chose to disband his alliance.
[/quote]

That is really really hilarious, that's will be your line of defense? You'll say that what caused TGE disbandment wasn't NoR attacks? That TGE disbanded just because suddenly Kaiser Wilhelm I decided to disband the alliance without any reason behind that? How can you claim that you not disbanded the alliance when you attacked them exactly with this intention? At least assume your own actions like a man.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1310090591' post='2751884']
It's great to see my former allies back. TGE was a great alliance, and I hope KW will be able to lead TGE back to the ranks of before and beyond.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Yeah, hi. welcome to Thursday

[quote]
That is really really hilarious, that's will be your line of defense? You'll say that what caused TGE disbandment wasn't NoR attacks? That TGE disbanded just because suddenly Kaiser Wilhelm I decided to disband the alliance without any reason behind that? How can you claim that you not disbanded the alliance when you attacked them exactly with this intention? At least assume your own actions like a man. [/quote]

I doubt you're going to even bother reading this post, since it doesn't mesh well with your whole brazen assault on my new home, but here it goes anyhow.

i decided to disband the German Empire to spare the others on the AA the attacks being made against them. Further, I admitted that the way I went about things was handled poorly. It was a blatant slap in the face to not only Nordreich, but also to the founders of The German Empire that I made a reformation attempt without consulting neither. No communication between myself and Nordreich was made when I decided to take the step to cancel my plans to revive TGE.

So you see? You really have no leg to stand on. Why don't you just peddle your moralist swill elsewhere. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1310076379' post='2751675']
With the small uprising subdued, and the instigators press-ganged into the Wehrmacht-- Nordreichs panzers withdraw, leaving the rebels most hysterical champion (D34th), inconsolable and raging impotantly at the injustice's of the world.
[/quote]

This is probably the funniest thing I read in this thread, which is saying a lot.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1310093641' post='2751965']
Yeah, your alliance were acting like you owned the black sphere, trying to deny this is just a hilarious attempt of backpedal, also if you had read [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103375&view=findpost&p=2750623"]my replies[/url] you would have saw that in any moment I supported erase TGE from CN.[/quote]

Being offended by an alliance's team color choice and acting like you own a team are two different things. Try again.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1310093641' post='2751965']
Yeah, your alliance were acting like you owned the black sphere, trying to deny this is just a hilarious attempt of backpedal, also if you had read [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103375&view=findpost&p=2750623"]my replies[/url] you would have saw that in any moment I supported erase TGE from CN.

And yet, another attempt to bring Polaris into this conversation when they have nothing to do with it, your alliance tactic of insult my alliance and me to divert the attention is failing pretty hard. But keep doing that, is just shows how weak your capacity of argumentation is.

That is really really hilarious, that's will be your line of defense? You'll say that what caused TGE disbandment wasn't NoR attacks? That TGE disbanded just because suddenly Kaiser Wilhelm I decided to disband the alliance without any reason behind that? How can you claim that you not disbanded the alliance when you attacked them exactly with this intention? At least assume your own actions like a man.
[/quote]

In my statement I said "Get off the black team. No, really -- GET OFF." Where did I say "This is Nordreich's team -- $%&@ GOONS, Sparta, LoSS, Umbrella and OBR and the others"?? Also, I am well within my rights to ask someone to remove themselves from my alliance's team if I dislike their presence; that does not constitute an alliance's goal and ambition.

Also, I can equate you to the bi-polar theme all I wish, you fit the bill to the 'T'. TGE disbanding was on their own accord -- stop trying to act as if you are the big cheese and know everything, if you have an issue with their disbandment -- take it up with Kaiser Wilhelm I. Nordreich attacked TGE because:

1.) unprotected AA
2.) tech raiding is fun

Now stop acting like a dumbass and trying to do the 'Nordreich is evil; look at me I can repeatedly say NORDREICH IS EVIL!!' I mean christ -- your own alliance asks you to shut up in our embassy on your forum and you don't get the hint. Good god you're annoying as hell.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1310096232' post='2752029']
[b]Having a life = not much time for CN. kthxbai.[/b]

Truly sad to see, I was hoping for better.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

[i]Whatever man! I have a life and can't be bothered with the goings-on of the world unlike you![/i]

Never post again.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1310099156' post='2752094']
[i]Whatever man! I have a life and can't be bothered with the goings-on of the world unlike you![/i]

Never post again.
[/quote]

[i][b]Request denied.[/b]
[/i]

Feel free to come into our channel whenever you please, you guys are always welcome.

Good bye TGE, again.

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1310071815' post='2751614']
Nice recruitment methods NoR, first act like you owned black sphere, then attacks and disband a new alliance for no reason other than the fact they can't defend themselves and finally get the members of the disbanded alliance to join your alliance. Brilliant!

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/milquetoast___/applaud.gif[/img]
[/quote]

You're turning into the laughingstock of the forums.

Did you seriously think this TGE II with New Emperor Something IXVIMXCXXL had any chance to be viable? Without NoR he would have disbanded even sooner.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1310096232' post='2752029']
[b]Having a life = not much time for CN. kthxbai. [/b]

Truly sad to see, I was hoping for better.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

So how do you explain this then:

[list][*] [u][b]Posts: 1,414[/b][/u][*] Joined: 30-August 08[/list]

Edited by erikz

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1310112873' post='2752260']
[/quote]

You must be in high school.

Did you seriously think this TGE II with New Emperor Something IXVIMXCXXL had any chance to be viable?[b] Without NoR he would have disbanded even sooner.[/b]
[/quote]

Doubt it.

They'd need a leader with a spine, immune to stockolm's syndrome and with a little bit more information on how to ressurect alliances in order to function though.

[/quote]

OMG! They are laughing at me!

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2s8spd1.jpg[/img]