Nuclear Proliferation League DoE

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1307419331' post='2725897']
We are currently operating under the temporary protection of Farkistan and the Guru Order.

We are presently in talks regarding more formal arangements.
[/quote]

My name is 905 and I approve this message. :)

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1307480938' post='2726339']
NPL are a good bunch, I've had the pleasure of working with many of their members since their DOE and I can say pretty definitively that there's a lot of potential here.
[/quote]

This. Very much this.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1307481151' post='2726341']
Best of luck, Wally! Stop by to set up a new embassy with us, hm?
[/quote]

Yeah that's my bad hey... I need to drop over sometime and get my mask changed over etc... by the way Balder now has a GOD embassy set up on our forums as well and has posted some really helpful stuff for our new recruits to check out. Feel free to drop over if you guys are about as well and I'll swing you a mask too.

Thanks for the love GOD!

[quote name='WarLaw' timestamp='1307485595' post='2726390']
that's what i like to see...congrats to you guys.

don't be a stranger
[/quote]

Thanks Warlaw! and good luck over at RoK too, you have joined a dam fine alliance there.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1307502093' post='2726563']
'Derr.. ROK is stoopid dis 1 must b 2'

:rolleyes:

Best of luck, Wally and Co.

I almost didn't check this announcement.
[/quote]

Hey Pres! just like the old '09 KIA/Brotherhood days again mate... only this time I actually know what I'm doing which helps :P

PS - go the mighty maroons for next week!!!

Edited by King Wally

Meh, you guys seem to know what you're doing, which already puts you above a large portion of the already established alliances. Good luck on growing, and on developing desks that actually protect our innocent schoolchildren from nukes.

[b]III. Admissions to NPL

Any Ruler may request admittance into the NPL by meeting the following requirements.

1. Must not be at war[/b]

I'm aware that you have knowingly violated your own constitution, which you made just a couple days ago, about six or seven times in the last few days. Hey, whatever floats your own boat.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1307522673' post='2726832']
[b]III. Admissions to NPL

Any Ruler may request admittance into the NPL by meeting the following requirements.

1. Must not be at war*[/b][size="1"]

*does not apply to GOONs[/size]

I'm aware that you have knowingly violated your own constitution, which you made just a couple days ago, about six or seven times in the last few days. Hey, whatever floats your own boat.
[/quote]

I can see how you missed it.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1307515863' post='2726794']
Meh, you guys seem to know what you're doing, which already puts you above a large portion of the already established alliances. Good luck on growing, and on developing desks that actually protect our innocent schoolchildren from nukes.
[/quote]

Well if there's one thing we get pationate about here at the NPL its teaching the kids to duck and cover!
[img]http://www.mcalcio.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/duck_and_cover_fallout.gif[/img]

Also a small note to our GOONS fan club, I'm sorry we arnt ignoring you the NPL just has a policy of not dealing with disputes via the OWF. If you have an issue you wish to see resolved please aproach us via private channels,
IRC via #NPL
Forums via www.z15.invisionfree.com/NPL_CN
or PM me in game.

Many Thanks

King Wally

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1307529142' post='2726858']
Also a small note to our GOONS fan club, I'm sorry we arnt ignoring you the NPL just has a policy of not dealing with disputes via the OWF. If you have an issue you wish to see resolved please aproach us via private channels,
IRC via #NPL
Forums via www.z15.invisionfree.com/NPL_CN
or PM me in game.

Many Thanks

King Wally
[/quote]
We have no quarrel with you, just don't ignore your own constitution.