Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1305525654' post='2712711']
Glad to see this. Makes me think that maybe, just maybe, we could see a Citadel like bloc again, which would be pretty cool. TOP-Umb-Gre-MK bloc would be pretty epic.
[/quote]
Depends upon your definition of 'epic'...

What is logical is not always what is best.

I'm not sure if this is "the plot thickens" or "game over" in the matter "will the real Gramlins please stand up?" We'll see I guess.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1305525654' post='2712711']
Glad to see this. Makes me think that maybe, just maybe, we could see a Citadel like bloc again, which would be pretty cool. TOP-Umb-Gre-MK bloc would be pretty epic.
[/quote]
It would be cool, but OTP's were part of the downfall of the original Citadel and MK, Umbrella and TOP are pretty big treaty whores :P

If Citadel were to be reformed, it'd need to take precedence over all treaties and be... Fluffier...

Pillowfort prevails!

Also, whooooooo Gremlins!

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1305560241' post='2712858']
If Citadel were to be reformed, it'd need to take precedence over all treaties and be... Fluffier...

Pillowfort prevails!
[/quote]
I, for one, still think you guys need to hurry up with that GOONS treaty so we can get on with the creation of the Pillowhouse.

I notice the distinct lack of whining about how these types of threads are useless in this one, must be because Impero isn't the OP.

Annnnnywaaay Good show TOP, I am glad that the true Grämlins are getting the recognition they deserve.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1305560241' post='2712858']
It would be cool, but OTP's were part of the downfall of the original Citadel and MK, Umbrella and TOP are pretty big treaty whores :P

[/quote]

The bunny flag is still around, that covers fluffy. But yeah, much as we love TOP and still have feelings for those other alliances, a bloc tied into all corners of the web is not the way forward. We've been there and seen how that works out.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1305583408' post='2713078']
The bunny flag is still around, that covers fluffy. But yeah, much as we love TOP and still have feelings for those other alliances, a bloc tied into all corners of the web is not the way forward. We've been there and seen how that works out.
[/quote]
Just when I had hopes for "Continuum: Part Deux" :(

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1305583408' post='2713078']
[/quote]
You enjoyed the arguing. Don't lie!

Edit: Just saw that Inferno posted. Gonna miss him and Hell. :(

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1305672218' post='2713869']
Edit: Just saw that Inferno posted. Gonna miss him and Hell. :(
[/quote]

We're going to miss these guys. It's been an honour getting to know them in our Halls. Here's to the end of their exile and seeing them at home once more.

[quote name='Myzebedeeistaken' timestamp='1305929231' post='2715748']
We're going to miss these guys. It's been an honour getting to know them in our Halls. Here's to the end of their exile and seeing them at home once more.
[/quote]
With your avatar I keep thinking that you're infinite citadel and get confused.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1305929343' post='2715749']
With your avatar I keep thinking that you're infinite citadel and get confused.
[/quote]

Yeah, during the war I kept getting very confused by that too. Looks very nice on the black of the Paradox forums.