College

Illustrious

So like I'm going to college this next fall for the first time and since I've been playing this game for four years I know the rules quite well and I don't want to end up on the same network as some other college kid that plays CyberNations. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to lessen the chance of having my nation banned at college or do I have no chance and whatca see is what I get?

If you are lucky, you will get assigned a sufficiently unique IP to avoid issues. More than likely you won't, so in that case the best advice I can offer is to find out who exactly plays around you so you can know who to avoid doing the things that get nations banned (aid, trade, and war on the same target). Provided you avoid such interactions with people at your college, you are unlikely to be banned. It's certainly not impossible, but if you take proper precautions you can minimize your risk.

Dear Locke is correct. Some colleges assign unique IPs, others do not. There will always be a risk that you will be flagged, and deleted, while playing Cyber Nations from a college campus. You can take steps yourself to minimize the risk but it is something you will have to decide on your own.