A Holy Proclamation from Mushqaeda

tamerlane

[center][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mcq35v.png[/img][/center]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]

[size="4"][center][b]Bism'Allarchon Alrahman Alraheem[/b][/center][/size]

[size="3"]Infidels -

I come before you today to bring news regarding the progress of our Jihad against your kind. On this day of Allarchon, April 21, 2011, the holy forces of Mushqaeda, dedicated to following the path of our prophet GunHammaD (peace be upon him), have come to you to announce our claim of sovereignty over the alliance known to you as 64digits. Members of 64digits shall remain under their alliance AA and can continue to use their forums as they have with the caveat that all diplomatic and military affairs regarding the alliance will be considered the jurisdiction of Mushqaeda, a faction of the confederated alliance known as the Mushroom Kingdom.

As Supreme Leader of the Faithful and now sole proprietor of the sovereignty of this puny alliance of infidels, I have instructed Prince Ardus and Infinite Citadel, known members of the Southern Infidelegation faction, that we will handle all further peace talks regarding 64digits. In record timing we have come up with a most generous agreement with the slave-holding heathen diplomats of the Southern Infidelegation.

Those terms are as follows:

64digits hereby gives notice of its intention to leave the Overlord Protectorate Pact;
20k tech will be paid to the Mushroom Kingdom by members of 64digits;
All factories must be decommed;
labor camps and guerrilla camps must be on hand at all times;
no foreign aid shall be sent or received if it doesn't have to do with reparations until full payment is made.

Furthermore, given the headache that is typically involved in dealing with of their former leader, HeroofTime55, a faithless heathen who has desecrated the image of Allarchon on more than one occasion, the ulama of Mushqaeda have decided to remove his title as Lead Programmer and banish him from 64digits. While he may wear the alliance tag and title, it is nothing more than a lie propagated by this sad, sad man bereft of any real power to stop us from committing these heinous acts.

May Allarchon's light one day help this wayward alliance develop into the powerhouse that, without HoT as a member, it now has so much promise to be.

Allarchonu Akbar!

/s/
Tamerlane
Supreme Ayatollah of the Faith
Overseer of 64digits[/size][/font]

Edited by tamerlane

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1303399032' post='2695547']
Joke relating to [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99942&st=0]this[/url] by any chance? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Joke?! You call the Will of Allarchon a joke?!

Infidel, while we typically only behead our sworn enemies, such an offense is beyond reproach. Were I more familiar with you, I would cut you down where you stand.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1303401927' post='2695578']
So forcing the cancellation of treaties is back in style? And improvements too. Wow.
[/quote]
It was their idea. I was just as surprised as you. Seems the new folks in charge over there can't get out of this war fast enough.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303402043' post='2695580']
It was their idea. I was just as surprised as you. Seems the new folks in charge over there can't get out of this war fast enough.
[/quote]

If this is true.....just....:faceplam:.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303402043' post='2695580']
[/quote]
Idk, a simple "no, you don't have to" could have sufficed. If this is true.....

:facepalm: HoT

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1303401927' post='2695578']
So forcing the cancellation of treaties is back in style? And improvements too. Wow.
[/quote]

Mushqaeda proffered that term, it was not demanded by MK that 64digits do that.

If this is a joke, it's pretty funny, if not, it's just one more exhibit in the case that this
[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1300334058' post='2666890']
We near the end. The end of forced disbandment. The end of terms that cripple alliances forever. The end of silence for fear of persecution. The end of the influence of those who would overthrow these goals in favor of their own return to power. The end of cowardice. The end of myth and fear. The end of this war.
[/quote]is the lie that everyone knows it is.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1303403762' post='2695602']
MK isn't dumb enough to force these terms on a small alliance. If they had, the cost would outstrip the benefits. 64D offering that is the only explanation that makes any sense.
[/quote]

64digits actually offered up all these terms so that it could be in good graces with our Lord, your God, Allarchon.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1303403762' post='2695602']
MK isn't dumb enough to force these terms on a small alliance. If they had, the cost would outstrip the benefits. 64D offering that is the only explanation that makes any sense.
[/quote]

Except for perhaps the explanation that makes the MOST sense, that MK IS dumb enough to force these terms on a small alliance?

Also, what? Is this some sort of joke?

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1303404049' post='2695608']
64digits actually offered up all these terms so that it could be in good graces with our Lord, your God, Allarchon.
[/quote]

Ok, so it is joke.

[i]OOC: Because anyone who knows anything about the mechanics of this game knows that the terms would basically be impossible to complete...and if someone were to actually agree to those terms, it would be because they are getting ready to quit, disband, or are too stupid to click a mouse and shouldn't be here anyway.[/i]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1303404620' post='2695622']
Ok, so it is joke.

[i]OOC: Because anyone who knows anything about the mechanics of this game knows that the terms would basically be impossible to complete...and if someone were to actually agree to those terms, it would be because they are getting ready to quit, disband, or are too stupid to click a mouse and shouldn't be here anyway.[/i]
[/quote]

Our religion is not a joke and we would not offer terms up that could not get completed. With the departure of HoT, we believe that we will be able to find the nations as well as generous benefactors willing to assist 64digits in their new course. Your reasoning, infidel, lacks optimism and nobody likes the "glass is half-empty" kind of guy.

Edited by tamerlane