An individual NAP bloc

Drai

[center][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/draiwadle24/PoopDeck-Banner.gif[/IMG][/center]

Whether friendship begins in the captain's quarters or the darkest of the ship's corners, a bond such as this must not be risked. For a few months now Poopdeck has experienced a merry atmosphere that none of us would ever dream of disturbing. Due to the dramatic actions around these parts we would like to eliminate any chance of upsetting this cordial balance. As such, the following nations agree to a Mutual Non-Aggression Pact. We realize many of us will never come within range of one another, but the notion of this treaty is just as important as the implications themselves.

Signed on March 25 2011 by,

avidesoo
Drai
Gairyuki
James_I
Max_Cristof
NuclearPoweredKimJongIl
Quiziotle
ReyTheGreat
Shamed
Stalk
Surge

Edited by Drai

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1301115995' post='2676826']
Hey look at me, I'm here \o/
[/quote]
I guess the ****goblin threat forced you to use that act here again :(

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1301116182' post='2676832']
I guess the cockgoblin threat forced you to use that act here again :(
[/quote]

No, I'm just stating that threads like this one are result of people trying to fill their need for attention, but don't worry you weren't the first and won't be the last one to create things like that.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1301116616' post='2676843']
No, I'm just stating that threads like this one are result of people trying to fill their need for attention, but don't worry you weren't the first and won't be the last one to create things like that.
[/quote]
Yes I'm incapable of figuring out what you meant. I could provide logs of me saying how it will be perceived as just that, but then I realized if I'm going to be here I may as well do something enjoyable rather than trying to maintain the status quo. Admittedly there are better ways to go about doing it, but at the same time I do legitimately plan to uphold this treaty.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1301116968' post='2676856']
Yes I'm incapable of figuring out what you meant. I could provide logs of me saying how it will be perceived as just that, but then I realized if I'm going to be here I may as well do something enjoyable rather than trying to maintain the status quo. Admittedly there are better ways to go about doing it, but at the same time I do legitimately plan to uphold this treaty.
[/quote]

I'm totally surprised that your plan to uphold this treaty and doesn't want to attack your friends, since attack friends is a very usual thing to do. :o

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1301117324' post='2676876']
I'm totally surprised that your plan to uphold this treaty and doesn't want to attack your friends, since attack friends is a very usual thing to do. :o
[/quote]
There will be more signatories as they come online, a couple of which are from likely opponents.

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1301128888' post='2677028']
You're putting your personal affections and interests above your alliance needs in the future? :ph34r:

Well that's fine too. Congrats.
[/quote]

I am not amused. This stunt has thrown a wrench in our plans for the MK-ODN-Umbrella triway war that is clearly eminent. These cowards will be dealt with for attempting to avoid this war.

I have one questions.

What is more important this treaty or your alliance ?, after all if members of this treaty find themselves on opposite ends of the war and your are ordered to attack by one of your leaders of the alliance you are in ? does this mean you can refuse to attack due to this treaty ?................

- Now I like ODN and I like Umbrella and I am trying very hard to keep an open mind with MK, but its only a question right :D

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1301136947' post='2677050']
I have one question.

Which signatures carry the greater weight: this pact's co-signatories' or those which bind your alliance, those of your government? After all, what happens in the scenario where signatories to this treaty find their alliances in direct conflict with each other and are bound to attack one another by their government? [b]Will refusal to attack be justified on the basis of this treaty?[/b]

Now, while I have grown fond of the Orange Defense Network and Umbrella, I must still do my very utmost to reserve judgement on the Mushroom Kingdom, but it is a mere enquiry, is it not?
[/quote]
Quite astute. That is the consequence of this document. It was not signed on a whim.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1301205609' post='2678019']
Lacks the legitimacy that only Stumpy can provide.
[/quote]
God bless

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/draiwadle24/StumpysUniverse.jpg[/IMG]

Perhaps we can attain such a personality in the future.