Erifort Heads to War [Loyalty and Bravery]
Posted by BlahGory , in Updates 26 January 2013 · 211 views
It isn't always easy to stand up for others in your alliance. When your nation isn't doing well, you might think, "What can I do?" when asked to help your allies. Here's a list of things you CAN do:
- Trade! Tech and actual trading will benefit both of your nations.
- Offer support! If you can't help with fighting or by sending troops, just cheer them on in the fight and make sure they know they have a friend.
- Referral links! Ask for someone's referral link and put it in your signature on other forums and post it on Facebook!
- Financial aid! Send money so that your ally can recover quickly! If they can build infrastructure back up their taxes will be enough to sustain them.
- Save funds, tech and soldiers! Send your allies soldiers so that they can have help in the war.
- Stop the problem at its source! Join in talks with the enemy alliance(s) or nation(s) to help end the war.
Erifort may join in a clash between alliances soon. We will stay loyal to our alliance and fight for our future!