The Covenant

dev0win

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090104175146/cybernations/images/1/1b/NewCCC.png[/img][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080101210838/cybernations/images/6/6e/NATO.png[/img]

Today in a holy union, The North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the proud Christian Coalition of Countries unite and make a covenant. The details of this divine event are as follows.[/center]

[quote]§1. Peace

Neither signatory to this document shall declare war on the other signatory, or in any other way intentionally harm the other signatory.

§2. General Support

Both signatories shall support each other whenever possible. Support includes, but is not limited to, information and intelligence, monetary aid upon request, and other items which may aid the other alliance. If one signatory requests non-military assistance, the other will help as best as they can so long as it is not a conflict of interest.

§3. Military Support

If one signatory comes under hostile attack from a third party, the defender may request military assistance from the other signatory. The other signatory is encouraged, but not required, to provide assistance.

§4 Cancellation

If one signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty, that signatory must inform the other of the enactment of cancellation. Articles §2, §3, and §4 of this treaty shall be considered canceled 96 hours after notification. Article §1 shall remain in effect for an additional 144 hours following this period.[/quote]

Please help us sing praise to our brethren in the CCC as NATO is saved once more =)

Signatures for CCC
[u][b]High Chancellor[/b][/u]
Sheldomar - Chancellor
nate1865 - Vice Chancellor

[u][b]Ministers[/b][/u]
wes the wise - Minister of Infernal Affairs
Les Paul Supreme - Minister of Defence
Ogden Chichester - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signatures for NATO
[u][b]High Councilors[/b][/u]
Lenny N Karl - High Councilor Potentia
Dev0win (AKA: Devo) - High Councilor Externus
Njero - High Councilor Augmentum

[u][b]Ministers[/b][/u]
AtheistRepublican - Minister of Commerce
HAKIM - Minister of Defense
Hogosha - Minister of Enlistment
Chocolate Cookies - Minister of Foreign Affairs
President JR Seisa(AKA: tommyknocker2121) - Minister of Internal Affairs
Bedeur - Chief Justice

I have a three part response to this:

1.)
[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285382195' post='2463838']
Holy WAE, full of grace...
[/quote]

I laughed.

2.)
For half-a-second I thought this was a halo-themed alliance

3.)

When did this begin to blossom? I was unaware of the NATO-CCC relationship. Is this a sign that NATO will soon join PnL? :v:

I'm really liking this :)

congrats to both parties

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1285382786' post='2463847']
3.)

When did this begin to blossom? I was unaware of the NATO-CCC relationship. Is this a sign that NATO will soon join PnL? :v:
[/quote]

I'm guessing mutual allies has something to do with it.

Congratulations to CCC and NATO. Strengthening the bonds between the alliances of such honor, dedication, and justice in our little corner of the planet is also building the foundation to a new, brighter, world. Those who throw verbal slings here in this thread are only showing their disdain and fear of a power base built upon true righteousness.

Many blessings to these great friends now strengthened by ties of friendship and cooperation.

Shame my friends at MK can't be friends with my friends at CCC... Really a shame they are lacking that bit of respect.

Congratulations to CCC and to NATO, I am quite happy with this new covenant.

Edited by Remaliat

I also find it disgusting that MK openly trolls an alliance that is allied to two of their own allies. Do you ever stop and think of anybody but yourselves (a.k.a. your allies' comfort over your own urge to blab mindlessly)? Kudos to the Polar man who can see it the right way.

On to the more important part: Win treaty is win. I'm behind this 110% - and the reasons should be obvious. :ph34r:

[quote name='Remaliat' timestamp='1285445672' post='2464503']
Shame my friends at MK can't be friends with my friends at CCC... Really a shame they are lacking that bit of respect.

Congratulations to CCC and to NATO, I am quite happy with this new covenant.
[/quote]

That is sad indeed,

Congratulation to CCC and NATO. You guys are awesome. :)