The Return of Los Accuerdos de Gatos de Naranja!

[center][img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2299/odnmedium.png[/img][img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/GATO_MoDA/Flags/gatoflag8copyfk9.jpg[/img][/center]

It has been my great honour and privilege to work alongside GATO these past ten months. Through both war and peace we have stood as allies, and our commitment to one another has never wavered. Without further ado, it is my great pleasure to announce the newest iteration of Los Accuerdos de Gatos de Naranja.

[quote][center][size=5][b][color=orange]Los[/color] [color=brown]Accuerdos[/color] [color=orange]de[/color] [color=brown
]Gatos[/color] [color=orange]de[/color] [color=brown]Naranja[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[b]Sovereignty[/b]

Both signatories recognize that both alliances will retain their absolute sovereignty. Neither signatory shall act in any way that could potentially infringe on the sovereignty of the other.

[b]Communication[/b]

Both signatories recognize the importance of strong and constant communication both during war and in peace and will remain in contact through any means of communication. Should either signatory learn of any information regarding the other (or the other’s interest’s), they agree to share the information with the other signatory. Neither signatory will endorse espionage against the other.

[b]War[/b]

A direct attack on either signatory is an attack on both. Both signatories are obligated to assist the attacked party through financial, diplomatic, and military means.

The respective parties are not forced to offer assistance should either signatory alliance become involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs. Either signatory alliance may offer assistance in such an event but while any assistance would be highly encouraged, it would be voluntary.

If one party finds itself as an instigator in a conflict, the other party may join in if they feel the cause is valid, and the conduct just. There is no forced obligation to join in, however.

[b]Cancellation[/b]

If either signatory wishes to terminate this treaty, they must provide the other with at least 48 hours notice. Any violation of these accords is grounds for immediate termination. Discussion between the two parties is highly encouraged before the dissolution of the treaty. Once cancelled, both parties agree to treat the other in a respectful and dignified manner.

[i]Signed for the Orange Defense Network,[/i]

Arsenal,
[i]Secretary General[/i]

Sunstar,
[i]Assistant Secretary General[/i]

OsRavan,
[i]Secretary of Defense[/i]

Joracy,
[i]Secretary of State[/i]

Huttervan,
[i]Secretary of the Interior[/i]

ZSandmann,
[i]Secretary of Economics[/i]

Banksy, Jaguar1, Peth, Tiggah, Whitney,
[i]ODN Senate XXXIV[/i]

[i]Signed for the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization,[/i]

Laserwolf,
[i]Assembly Chairman[/i]

Magicninja,
[i]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/i]

[i]GATO 30th Congress[/i][/quote]

[quote name='GearHead' date='13 April 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1271138310' post='2258434']
That treaty looks incredibly similar to the TPE treaty you guys just signed. Copy/Paste ftw? :ph34r:
[/quote]
Same format, different lingo. We're so over writing lulz treaties <________<

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='13 April 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1271141492' post='2258459']
I thought you already had this treaty?
[/quote]
It was formerly a MDP, this is upgraded to a MDoAP after GATO re-evaluated it's charter and allowed oA clauses.

[quote name='Badpoet' date='13 April 2010 - 08:24 AM' timestamp='1271143423' post='2258480']
It's an upgrade.

o/ GATO
[/quote]

[quote name='Banksy' date='13 April 2010 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1271150166' post='2258551']
It was formerly a MDP, this is upgraded to a MDoAP after GATO re-evaluated it's charter and allowed oA clauses.
[/quote]

My bad, my attention span is very short and I didn't saw the re-iteration part when I read it first. Congratulations.