A War on Terror: GOP Retaliates in Defense of Neutrality

Rooman33

.:GOP Retaliates against Mushqaeda in Defense of Neutrality:.

GOPOWFBanner.png

Three years ago, the Green Old Party announced its [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85436&st=0]Don't Tread on Me[/URL] doctrine. This doctrine states, amongst other things, that the GOP reserves the right to combat any unjust attacks on neutrality. 

The premise is simple, if someone attacks another alliance simply because the targeted alliance is neutral - the aggressor, or others like them, could just as easily attack the GOP for the same reason. Therefore, we reserve the right to view such attacks as direct assaults on our way of life and our sovereignty - and then to respond in whatever way we feel necessary to neutralize that threat.

We cannot allow the cowardly and senseless terrorism of Mushqaeda's "jihad" on neutrality to stand. There is truly no greater evil than attacking the innocent - than seeking to kill that which harms no one else. 

We have taken several days to review all possible courses of action, and we have come to conclusion that war is our only answer. 

This is a momentous occasion for the GOP, as this marks our first alliance war since our inception nearly five years ago. This should give you some perspective on how seriously we take this conflict. We are not by our nature an aggressive alliance - in the same way a rattle snake is not aggressive until tread upon. We will not be tread upon. 

To those neutral voices who say taking offensive action "will only make things worse," we say to you that you are living in a state of denial. Anyone with clear eyes and open ears could see this conflict coming. It's why we established the DTOM doctrine in the first place. Suffice it to say, these voices who say they would rather appease than fight, rather live on their knees than die on their feet - know this: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk]You do not speak for the rest of us[/URL]. 

We encourage neutral nations who feel the same way about this injustice to join our cause - to join the fight in beating back bullies who thought they could terrorize neutral alliances and no one would fight back. Because this fight will come to your doorstep, whether you like it or not. And if we don't stamp out this evil now, there will be no one left to pity you when it does.

as6gopforumannounce2.png
This Declaration of War supported unanimously by the GOP Triumvirate:
Rooman33, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs
Samwise, Triumvir of Internal Affairs
Earl of Emyn Arnen, Triumvir of Military Affairs

EDIT: Had to swap out a link. 
Edited by Rooman33

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't sound very neutral to me.

It is quite the opposite of neutral.  Where were all these drum beaters when GPA was getting attacked so long ago?  That's right, they were attacked by such an overwhelming force people buried their heads in the sand.

Best of luck GOP.  I am very fond of our protectorate MQ so I imagine we will get to know each other better over the next couple months.

The best defense is a good offense.  Go get 'em GOP!   Show them neutral does not mean cowardice or weak.

o7 GOP

exactly what I have attempted to explain to you all, neutrality does not mean weakness, neutrality is strength.

Yes, the 6 or 7 people who declared war are going to destroy MQ.

I think we had at least 10 on tonight? Something like that, out of 30 nations. Our top 9 were only in range of their top 3... so we were a bit limited in what we could do in the way of mass declaring. 

Edited by Rooman33