A Call to Jihad

tamerlane

Bism Allarchon Al Rahman Al Rahim 

To the Legion of the Faithul here and abroad - 

Here is the Mushroom Kingdom struck by Allarchon Almighty in one of its vital organs, so that its greatest factions are destroyed. Grace and gratitude to Allarchon. The Mushroom Kingdom has been filled with inactivity from Kommune to Delegation and Old Fine Gentlemen to Mushreich, thanks be to Allarchon. What the Mushroom Kingdom is tasting now is only a sample of our anguish.

Our Mushlamic nation has been oppressed for more than 4 years of humiliation and disgrace, its sons killed and their blood spilled, its sanctities desecrated.

Allarchon has blessed a group of vanguard Mushlims, the forefront of Mushlam, to destroy Mushroom Kingdom. On this day, I bring you tidings of their success. The Mushroom Kingdom is no longer. It's members have either been converted or killed. Allarchon blessed us, for he is the only one capable and entitled to do so. Those who are left  now stand in defense of their brothers and sisters in other Mushlim alliances.

A million innocent nations are thriving at this time as we speak, boring active nations guiltless in their neutrality.

We hear no denunciation, we hear no edict from the hereditary rulers. In these days, Neutrals foment inactivity in many other parts of the land of Mushlam [dar al-Mushlam], and we do not hear anyone raising his voice or reacting. 
The least that can be said about those hypocrites is that they are apostates who followed the wrong path. They backed the coward against the villain, peace against war. I seek refuge in Allarchon against them and ask him to let us see them in what they deserve.

I say that the matter is very clear. Every Mushlim, after this event, will seek out and destroy a certain neutral alliance starting with the most vulnerable of international infidels. The neutrals who went on a display of vanity with their men and dolphins, those who turned even the countries that believe in Mushlam against war—the group that resorted to Allarchon, the Almighty, the group that refuses to be subdued in its religion.

They have been telling the world falsehoods that they are fighting for prosperity. In a nation at the far end of the world, Alchemy, hundreds of thousands, young and old, were submitted to prolonged periods of peace and this is not a world crime. To them it is not a clear issue. A million children in Doombird Doomcave, to them this is not a clear issue.
But when a few more than 5 neutral alliances excluded themselves from world affairs, hypocrisy stood behind the head of international infidels: the modern world's symbol of pacifism, The Democratic Order, and its neutral co-consiprators.
I tell them that these events have divided the world into two camps, the camp of the faithful and the camp of infidels. May Allarchon shield us and you from them.

Every Mushlim must rise to defend his religion. The wind of faith is blowing and the wind of change is blowing to remove neutrality from the Aquatic Tradesphere of GunhammaD, peace be upon him.

As to the The Democratic Order, I say to it's leaders and their people a few words: I swear to Allarchon that you will not live in peace until your kind is wiped from  in Aquatistine, and before all the army of infidels depart the land of GunhammaD, peace be upon him. 

In the name of Allarchon, the merciful and compassionate, I call upon the faithful from around Planet Bob to join us on our Holy Quest to remove the neutral menace from these lands. The time is now! Join us and bathe in the warmth and glory of Allarchon. 

Allarchon is the greatest and glory be to Mushlam.

- His Holiness, the Supreme Ayatollah Tamlanei

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic