GOONS Announcement

Groucho Marx

We rewrote it because =LOST= stopped existing quite a while ago!

[quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1YHLy.png[/img][/center]

[size="3"][b]War. War never changes[/b][/size]

The end of the world occurred pretty much as we had predicted. Too many alliances, not enough tech deals or resources to go around. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely human ones.

The earth was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing, an atomic spark struck by human hands, quickly raged out of control. Spears of nuclear fire rained from the skies. Continents were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Humanity was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the background radiation that blanketed the earth.

A quiet darkness fell across the planet, lasting many years. Few survived the devastation. Some had been fortunate enough to reach safety, taking shelter in great underground vaults. When the great darkness passed, these vaults opened, and their inhabitants emerged to begin their lives again.

[size="3"][b]Home is Where the Vault Is[/b][/size]

All vault dwellers agree to respect the personal spaces of one another and will not rifle through each others' belongings. Both parties agree to resolve their problems outside of V.A.T.S.

[size="3"][b]A Shining Example to Humanity[/b][/size]

In the event that the wasteland raiders attack the vault and its population, all parties should heed the call to arms to drive those filthy savages out. If the incursion proves to be relatively minor or is easily repulsed, the parties not directly engaged do not have to fight unless requested for assistance.

[size="3"][b]Children Are The Future[/b][/size]

In the event that one of the vault dwellers decides to venture out into the wasteland to attack local indigenous tribal camps for sport or out of necessity, he can choose to bring his friends along to share in the spoils. Vault dwellers are not required to do such but we would be doing those tribals a favor by killing them anyway.

[size="3"][b]Take a Nuka Break[/b][/size]

If one party should be fed up with the Vault lifestyle, they can submit their desire to leave to roam the wasteland on paper with three days' prior notice.

[b]Signed for The Last Remnants[/b],

AirMe, Triumvir
Devilyn Caster, Triumvir
Kestral, Triumvir
Elorian, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Taget, Minister of Eco
Corrupt, Minister of War
Wyrmon, Minister of the Interior

[b]Signed for the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism,[/b]

[i]Sardonic[/i], [b]Pilot[/b]
[i]SirWilliam[/i], [b]Co-Pilot[/b]
[i]Emperor Marx[/i], [b]Secretariat[/b]
[i]mattski133[/i], [b]Strategos[/b]
[i]NikolaP[/i], [b]Pecuniator[/b]

[b]Council -[/b] [i]Darksol[/i], [i]Slide[/i], [i]r00tn00b[/i], [ballsack]dalstrs[/ballsack], [i]KenMorningstar[/i]
[/quote]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]The end of the world occurred pretty much as we had predicted. Too many alliances, not enough tech deals or resources to go around. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely human ones.

The earth was nearly wiped clean of life. A great cleansing, an atomic spark struck by human hands, quickly raged out of control. Spears of nuclear fire rained from the skies. Continents were swallowed in flames and fell beneath the boiling oceans. Humanity was almost extinguished, their spirits becoming part of the background radiation that blanketed the earth.

A quiet darkness fell across the planet, lasting many years. Few survived the devastation. Some had been fortunate enough to reach safety, taking shelter in great underground vaults. When the great darkness passed, these vaults opened, and their inhabitants emerged to begin their lives again.[/quote]

I knew the Kaskus front was hard but geez guys thats getting a little overdramatic even for the OWF :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1348994848' post='3035907']
o\ TLR

May your other allies abandon you as you further embrace Doom House as your master.
[/quote]

Don't worry about our allies. The treaty existed before, there is no reason they would abandon us for a re-write as lovely as this :)

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1348996080' post='3035912']
I knew the Kaskus front was hard but geez guys thats getting a little overdramatic even for the OWF :P
[/quote]

Welcome to the wasteland ;)

Also

Yay GOONS!
Yay TLR!

*Ahhhem*

lolomgKaskuswarlolguneslol

Signed,
Worthless Poster
Longtime Irrelevant Alliance

Seriously though, congrats GOONS. ODN tells me TLR is a great lover; rough when you want them, but gentle when they need to be. I do, however, refuse to accept a non-Sardonic OP.