Synergy: Reloaded

Facade

This treaty has existed since [s]time immemorial[/s] a couple months ago. We never got around to posting due to epic war parties, but we never really needed to. The friendship and bonds behind the treaty are what matters, not the e-paper.

I'd personally like to thank TimLee, Lanore and the 54th Congress, Kublakhan and Dre4m, and every Congress in between for the friendship they built with us and the work they put into making this treaty happen.

[quote]
[center][img]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t399/JessieRahl/c8140470.png[/img] [img]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t399/JessieRahl/3d530ab5.png[/img]

[size="5"]Synergy: Reloaded[/size][/center]

Preamble
The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and TIO hereby come together in a bond of Epic Bromance.

Article 1: Independence and Sovereignty
Both parties acknowledge the independent sovereignty of each alliance and will endeavor not to interfere with the affairs of the other. This agreement does not imply approval or support by one party for the actions of the other towards non-parties to this agreement.

Article 2: Peace
No member of either party may participate in or support military action, or espionage, against the other party or its members.

Article 3: Intelligence Sharing
Both parties agree to promptly and discreetly share all information pertaining to the safety or stability of the other. Shared information shall not be disclosed to non-parties to this agreement except with the explicit permission of the other.

Article 4: Mutual Defense:
An attack on one party will be treated as an attack on the other. If either party is attacked due to honoring an agreement with a foreign alliance, the obligation of the other to defend them becomes optional, although encouraged in the spirit of this treaty.

Article 5: Optional Aggression:

The signatories may follow each other into aggressive war.

Article 6: Termination
The departure alone of either party terminates this agreement. The agreement shall remain in effect 48 hours following the notification of the other party.

TimLee - GATO Assembly Chairman
Lanore - GATO Minister of Foreign Affairs

Kubla Khan - GATO Assembly Chairman
Dre4mwe4ver - GATO Minister of Foreign Affairs
Jaquesparblue - GATO Minister of Defense

54th GATO Congress

Scorponok, Imperial High Commander
Stagger Lee, Imperial Commander of External Affairs
Galvatron, Imperial Commander of Internal Affairs
RogalDorn, Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs
Klinker, Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs
PresidentSO, Imperial Officer of Finance
Apocalypsse, Imperial Officer of War[/quote]

(Also props to Lanore for the treaty text.)

Edited by Facade

Is TimLee's sig supposed to be on that? I may be missing something, but I thought he left :/

Anways, grats on the treaty!

:wub: Scorponok

o/ GATO
o/ TIO

Edit: sorry, I just got the "it was signed long ago part"

Edited by berbers

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1346109224' post='3025799']
Is TimLee's sig supposed to be on that? I may be missing something, but I thought he left :/

o/ GATO
o/ TIO

[/quote]

Old sigs as it was signed awhile ago. So it was old gov, not current gov sigs.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1346109224' post='3025799']

o/ GATO
o/ TIO

[/quote]

This treaty ( And the Pacifica one but that is another issue )were signed into effect during the previous government and therefor the previous government's sigs are on them. The current government sigs are on them to affirm the authority on which they are announced.

Edit: Drat, Scorp got me by a minute.

Edited by Lanore