Joint Announcement from TENE and GPF

Nsharpy

[Center][img]http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac329/Guerrier_02/TENE-Stylized-1.png[/img] [img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111126165626/cybernations/images/4/48/GPFFlag.gif[/img][/Center]

[b]Preamble[/b]
The Empire of The New Evolution and Global Protection Force do hereby come together in the spirit of common friendship and common prosperity to create the following treaty in order that both alliances enjoy a long, fruitful, and peaceful relationship.

[b]Section I[/b]
Both alliances and their respected members shall remain sovereign of each other.

[b]Section II[/b]
Neither alliance shall engage in or endorse military action against the other signatory. If a nation is found in violation of this they will be ordered to offer peace and appropriate reparations as agreed upon by both alliances. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the level of attacks received should an offending nation refuse to offer peace or refuse to agree on terms of reparations.

[b]Section III[/b]
Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other.

[b]Section IV[/b]
Both alliances and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, especially but not limited to the public forums.

[b]Section V[/b]
If either alliance receives information concerning a threat to the other or their allies, the receiving alliance will notify the other signatory as soon as possible and provide the relevant information, keeping the source hidden if chosen.

[b]Section VI[/b]
Both alliances may request help from each other in the time of military or political conflict, be it direct or indirect financial aid, intelligence information, or political pressure. Alliances are encouraged to fulfill these requests, but are not required to do so.

[b]Section VII[/b]
Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to this, except when the countersigned has violated Sections II, III or IV
[b]
Signed for Global Protection Force.[/b]
Cress - Leader of GPF
markfrancos - Minister of External Affairs
xR1 - Government Advisor
[b]
Signed for The Empire of the New Evolution [/b]
Diego, Emperor
Bigmike46, High Marshal
Nsharpy, Marshal of Foreign Affairs
Jakcob33, Marshal of War
Zel887, Marshal of Internal Affairs

Edited by Nsharpy

[quote name='MadScotII' timestamp='1346107179' post='3025772']
Why would we be unhappy about it? :unsure:

As NE says, Good to see TENE continue a relationship with the alliance that helped them at the start.

o/ TENE
o/ GPF
[/quote]

GPF doesn't have the greatest reputation. Remember the LoSS-GPF treaty announcement?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1346109881' post='3025804']
GPF doesn't have the greatest reputation. Remember the LoSS-GPF treaty announcement?
[/quote]

Yes I remember it, I also remember why it failed to go through. You can ask LoSS about that.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1346132711' post='3025925']
Yes I remember it, I also remember why it failed to go through. You can ask LoSS about that.
[/quote]

I must agree with Swatch0 on principle.

Except on principle, I also never agree with Swatch0.

Rather than deal with that paradox, I shall mindlessly hail new Minister of External Affairs markfrancos instead. o/ Well done and huzzah.

PS Someone has already pointed out that the flags are mis-sized, so I will refrain. But what NO one has yet explained to anyone's satisfaction is just exactly what that emblem on GPF's flag is.

[quote name='Walshington' timestamp='1346136606' post='3025938']
PS Someone has already pointed out that the flags are mis-sized, so I will refrain. But what NO one has yet explained to anyone's satisfaction is just exactly what that emblem on GPF's flag is.
[/quote]

Looks like a Chickenhawk?

Congrats on the upgrade guys!