Pacifica's 401k Becomes Fully Vested

Digiterrans,

It was a sad day when our [s]puppet-masters[/s] close allies, Olympus, ceased to exist. There was rending of clothes, gnashing of teeth, and general discomfort. We were therefore overjoyed when they merged with our friends in BAPS and Valhalla to form the latest megacorp on Planet Bob, Anarchy, Inc. As we didn't want to wait too long before announcing the formal reformation of our [s]puppet-strings[/s] close ties, it is my great pleasure to announce the following MDoAP between Anarchy, Inc. and the New Pacific Order: The "I'm a Real Treaty!" Accords.

[quote][center][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/20zr0u8.png[/img][/center]

Anarchy Inc. and the New Pacific Order hereby join together in a vision of strategic horizontal integration of interests, nuclear proliferation, and prosperity. This corporation shall be henceforth known as the “I’m A Real Treaty Accords” and will be a legal entity with its own rights and privileges.

[b]Article I - Blinded by Me You Can't See a Thing[/b]

While this corporation is binding, each alliance acknowledges that the other is sovereign and independent of the other. With this acknowledgment is that each alliance should agree to live in peace, prosperity, and agree to share windfall profits with each other after successful business operations.

[b]Article II - Twisting Your Mind and Smashing Your Dreams[/b]

Horizontal integration requires one strategic vision. If either party finds information vital to the operation of the other party they will be obligated to inform the affected party as soon as possible through private and official channels.

[b]Article III - Taste Me You Will See More is All You Need[/b]

Economic cooperation is an essential facet of monopolizing markets. The standard trading ratio between babies and sheep is hereby set to an equal ratio. Economic assistance and cooperation can be requested by either party at any time and each party is encouraged, but not obligated, to comply.

[b]Article IV - Just Call My Name 'Cause I'll Hear You Scream[/b]

If either party becomes the victim of any aggressive action for any reason, the other party shall be obligated to come to the aggrieved party’s assistance through military or economic means.

[b]Article V - Pain Monopoly and Ritual Misery[/b]

Venture capitalism in the form of any aggressive action on a third party shall allow either signatory to exercise their option in joining in on said aggressive action.

[b]Article VI - Now Your Life is Out of Season[/b]

If there should ever be a time when economic competition is more beneficial to mutual cooperation, this pact can be dismissed with seventy two hours notice to the other party in private. After those seventy two hours passed a 96 hour non aggression pact begins and shall be in full force.

[b]Signed for Anarchy, Inc.[/b]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120714195303/cybernations/images/thumb/a/ad/Anarchyinc.png/150px-Anarchyinc.png[/img]

[b]queenhailee[/b], Triumvirate
[b]Tron(is pulling your strings)ix[/b], Triumvirate
[b]Nobody Expects[/b], Triumvirate
[b]jraenar[/b], Minister of Defense
[b]Emperor Badger,[/b] Minister of Finance
[b]The Pansy[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs
[b]Lord Levistus[/b], Minister of Internal Affairs

[b]Signed for the New Pacific Order[/b]
[img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6536/rsznpoflag.png[/img]

[i]Brehon,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

bakamitai,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Farrin,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs of the New Pacific Order
Purveyor of an FA Direction[/i]
[/quote]

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1342847271' post='3012845']
Ill be honest im somewhat torn on this treaty as I swore I would never be allied to NPO. Under the current regime you guys have won me over and it is an honor to call you allies.

This may hurt a bit but im sure it will get easier

o/ NPO
o/ US
[/quote]

You just made me smile Bud :) o/