Never liked cats..

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKyqGo0nO8I]So... Fine. *Shrugs*[/url]

[center][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/Cybernations/Gatoflag2.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/Cybernations/HouseBaratheonBanner-1.png[/IMG][/center]

Apologies for the timing. Didn't really mean for such inconvenient notice, but as the Lord of Light wills it. I tip my hat/crown to our new allies.

[quote]
[center][b][u]Nine Vision[/u][/b]

[b][==--Preamble--==][/b]
The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization (GATO) and House Baratheon (HB) hereby re-affirm the strong bond of friendship that they have shared in the past. It is with that in mind that GATO and HB hereby sign this document.

[b][==--Article 1: Non-Aggression--==][/b]

Signatories to this document hereby pledge to never conduct hostile actions against each other. Hostile actions are, but are not limited to, the following: declarations of war, financial facilitation of a foreign entity at war with the other, espionage against the other, and actively engaging in practices which undermine the other's sovereignty.
Should breaches of this article occur, signatories must strive to rectify the situation diplomatically. Should diplomacy fail, this pact shall be considered null and void.

[b][==--Article 2: Intelligence--==][/b]

Signatories to this document hereby pledge to inform the other of any information that concerns the other.

[b][==--Article 3: Aid--==][/b]

Signatories to this document agree to assist the other signatory when aid is requested. This includes, but is not limited to, diplomatic, financial, or other forms of aid. All request for assistance must be reasonable and be backed by a valid reason to why they have chosen to request assistance. Although highly encouraged to grant the request, neither party has an obligation to fulfill this request and this decision shall be respected and supported by the other signatory, regardless.

[b][==--Article 4: Mutual Defense--==][/b]

Signatories to this document hereby pledge to support the other should one be attacked by a foreign entity. This article is subject to a no-chaining clause which is stated below.

No-chaining clause: If either signatory is attacked due to honouring a military treaty that they share with a foreign alliance, mutual defence is no longer mandatory, but an option. Both alliances advocate enacting the option, but understand that there is the possibility that the other may choose not to enact the option, for whatever reason, and that decision will be supported by the other signatory, regardless.

[b][==--Article 5: Optional Aggression--==][/b]
If one signatory goes to war against a third party, the other signatory has the option to join them if they feel the cause is just. Should the other signatory choose to not come to the assistance of the attacking signatory, this decision shall be respected and supported by the other signatory, regardless.

[b][==--Article 6: Cancellation--==][/b]

Should a signatory wish to withdraw from this document, a public notice of withdrawal is required. After said notice has been posted, the signatory is officially no longer part of the document after a sum total of seventy-two (72) hours have passed.

[b]Signed for the Global Alliance Treaty Organization:[/b]
TimLee, Assembly Chairman
Laslo Kenez, Deputy Assembly Chairman
Letub, Deputy Assembly Chairman
Lanore, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Manis_B, BAMF
56th Global Congress

[b]Signed for House Baratheon:[/b]
Roland Deschain, King
Almighty Hero, Hand of the King
Jache, Master of Whispers
eaton, probably the coolest guy on this document
[/center]
[/quote]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Klt8C.png[/img][/center]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's truly been an amazing time getting reaquainted with our old friends who stood with us against all odds in 1V. The true character of an alliance rests with its membership at the event at the specific time.

Cheers to Allied_Threat and Co

I know this will be the start of something amazing.

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1340152336' post='2989451']
The night is dark and full of terrors.
[/quote]

Praise be to R'hllor, the Lord of Light, the Heart of Fire, the God of Flame and Shadow... *twirls finger while trailing off*