MCXA found GOD

JazAce

[b]The Multicolored GOD Treaty[/b]

About four or five months ago GOD sent a diplomat to our boards we talked a bit and cleared some things up. Then we sent a diplomat to GOD's boards and we talked and chatted about old shared histories and thoughts on the future of things. And after realizing we shared a good deal of similar interests we have come to the realization that a treaty may be in order.

[u]Preamble[/u]
This Optional Defense Optional Aggression Pact is between the alliances of the Global Order of Darkness and the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, in the spirit of friendship, co-operation, and good faith.

[u]Article I: Sovereignty[/u]
This pact in no way shall infringe on either signatories sovereignty, both signatories remain distinct entities.

[u]Article II: Peace and Friendship[/u]
Both signatories agree not to conduct any acts of warfare, espionage, or other acts of agression against the other. If this happens, the signatories shall handle the situation properly and maturely in private channels.

MCXA and GOD have determined that there is mutual respect amongst both our government and members and would like to make our friendship official. We both agree that a friendship builds slowly with the intent of increasing our mutual understanding of each other and both of our paths forward.

[u]Article III: Optional Defense[/u]
Should either alliance find themselves under attack, the other may more than likely come to the defense of the attacked signatory, however this pact does not compel either alliance to do so.

[u]Article IV: Optional Aggression[/u]
In addition, if a signatory declares war on another alliance they may request military assistance in attacking that alliance and both alliances reserve the right to join in this aggression. Again this pact does not compel either signatory to do so.

[u]Article V: Intelligence[/u]
Both alliances agree that there are many pillars upon which friendship is formed and key among them is communication; as such should either alliance receive information which may relate to the other, both alliances agree to share this information within 24 hours.

[u]Article VI: Third Parties[/u]
Both GOD and MCXA agree that friends of a friend aren't always going to be the same friends. Should either article III or IV be used by either party no obligation exists to either signatories allies. These friends are therefore, not part of this agreement, and as such there is no binding requirement for either to protect a secondary alliance, or deliver intelligence regarding a secondary alliance.

[u]Article VII: Termination[/u]
At any time, either signatory may cancel this Pact for any reason. If either alliance decides to cancel this treaty a 48 hour private notice will be given via private channels, and the treaty will remain in place during this notice period.

Signed for GOD:

Xiphosis - Dark Lord

Mixoux - Lord of Diplomacy

Balder - Lord of the Interior

Mercenary - Lord of War

Signed for MCXA:

Mr Havok - Chancellor

JazAce - Minister of Foregin Affairs

gibsonian12 - Minister of Defense

Alkicker - Minister of the Interior

rmbrauer3270 - Minister of Finance

jrkee - Member at Large

Agent Chaos - Member at Large

TL;DR: MCXA and GOD now have an oDoAP, no obligation to third parties, with info sharing and a 48 hr private cancellation clause.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ MCXA ^_^

[quote]Lol, really?[/quote]

You should know we take your suggestions with the utmost seriousness. :awesome:

[quote]Guess that the path XX/SF taken is to pursue the polar sphere as their only option at this point, as observed by this treaty.[/quote]

A) I'm not a member or a representative of XX.

B) The RIA-Polar MDP should've already answered whether SF was 'comfortable' with Polar's sphere or not. That was decided a long time ago, and you're stone cold retarded if you didn't already know that.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1331751980' post='2938056']
Why is Gibsonian12 curiously similar to your name? What happened to SCY? This is all very suspect!
[/quote]
I wish I knew. I had to change up my highlights on IRC because it was getting annoying to chill in #mcxa lol.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1331751875' post='2938054']
A) I'm not a member or a representative of XX.

B) The RIA-Polar MDP should've already answered whether SF was 'comfortable' with Polar's sphere or not. That was decided a long time ago, and you're stone cold retarded if you didn't already know that.
[/quote]
You know well enough that XX/SF are cojoined to the hip, and that the RIA MDP was a rush political treaty at best.

Why is Gibsonian12 curiously similar to your name? What happened to SCY? This is all very suspect!
[/quote]

[OOC]Because they both ripped off the same awful 90's movie for their names?[/OOC]

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1331752276' post='2938061']
You know well enough that XX/SF are cojoined to the hip, and that the RIA MDP was a rush political treaty at best.
[/quote]

I'm going to guess I know the XX/SF dynamic quite a bit better than you, and the backstory to the RIA MDP as well. :mellow:

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1331753589' post='2938070']
This is priceless after all the !@#$talking comments from both sides over the years....Im sure this will benefit both sides greatly :rolleyes:
[/quote]

All that sexual tension has to go somewhere

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1331753589' post='2938070']
This is priceless after all the !@#$talking comments from both sides over the years....Im sure this will benefit both sides greatly :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I actually don't understand what you mean by this and would like you to elaborate. Both sides? MCXA and GOD were on the same one last go around. And we certainly weren't crapping on each other in NpO-VE. Aside from Sam's term as Chancellor, we've never been on especially bad terms.

[/quote]
They are brothers, and SCY had RL issues..... Or maybe he didn't :P

Congrats to our friends GOD and glad this is finalized

o/GOD
o/MCXA

(Alkicker)

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1331756664' post='2938086']
LOL, you can't be serious.
[/quote]
Yeah your right, we are just messing around just to get a rise from you. I seen it worked, ok lets cancle...hahahha

Your in GATO? You cant be serious!