A Legion / CCC Announcement

[center]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060612225060/cybernations/images/thumb/8/89/LegionFlag.png/200px-LegionFlag.png [/img] [img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110115023113/cybernations/images/thumb/1/1d/Flag_of_the_Christian_Coalition_of_Countries.svg/200px-Flag_of_the_Christian_Coalition_of_Countries.svg.png[/img]

[b][u][size="4"]THE TREATY OF CONSTANTINE THE GREAT[/size][/u][/b]

[u][b]Preamble[/b][/u]

The Legion and The Christian Coalition of Countries have demonstrated friendship and goodwill towards one another for some time. In doing so it is recognised that each alliance has a publicly stated policy of non-aggression without provocation. In this spirit of friendship and mutual values this treaty is written.
[u][b]
Article One: Sovereignty and Religious Understanding[/b][/u]

Both of the signatory alliances and their respective member nations recognize and will respect each other's sovereignty and political independence. While the CCC is an alliance whose membership follows the Christian Faith, The Legion is a secular alliance whose membership is drawn from all faiths, and from none. The membership of both alliances will respect these differences.

[b][u]Article Two: Peaceful co-operation[/u][/b]

The signatories will develop good co-operation between them to ensure lasting security. They will refrain from espionage and the threat or use of force against each other and will settle all disputes between them by peaceful diplomatic means. Both signatory alliances shall be resolute in their insistence that their respective members remain polite and civil to each other at all times, especially in public forums and other public venues.

[u][b]Article Three: Communication[/b][/u]

In signing these protocols, both signatory alliances recognize that communication and Intelligence is the foundation for a strong and enduring relationship and that there is mutual benefit for both alliances when open communication and intelligence between them is maintained. To that end, both signatory alliances agree to productive two-way inter-alliance communication and the sharing of intelligence.

[u][b]Article Four: Defense[/b][/u]

This Provision hereby dictates that under any circumstances if either of the undersigned finds itself attacked by a foreign power, the opposite signatory to this agreement is, upon request, encouraged to join in war against the foreign aggressor. The attacked signatory of this agreement maintains the right to waive such assistance.

[u][b]Article Five: Cancellation[/b][/u]

Either signatory alliance may terminate this compact at any time by providing the other signatory alliance with a 48 hour notice of intent to terminate.

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060612225060/cybernations/images/thumb/8/89/LegionFlag.png/200px-LegionFlag.png [/img]

[B]Signed for The Legion[/B]

/s/ Regent Pancras - Minister of Foreign Affairs
/s/ DanDesade - Minister of Internal Affairs
/s/ Roddney McCay - Minister of Economics
/s/ Tzar Rob - Minister of Defense
/s/ Alexander Kerensky - Imperator

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110115023113/cybernations/images/thumb/1/1d/Flag_of_the_Christian_Coalition_of_Countries.svg/200px-Flag_of_the_Christian_Coalition_of_Countries.svg.png[/img]

[B]Signed for the Christian Coalition of Countries[/B]

Chancellor: Shergzus
Vice Chancellor: Charmander
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Xander the Great
Minister of Defense: Les Paul Supreme
Minister of Internal Affairs: JesusFreak

[/center]

Glad to see this. Looking forward to growing even closer.
Hmmm.....must look for more ice breakers.....

ah...I know....I think I've found a pretty good MadGab phrase to use...
Yep...I think this says it all...

Try figuring it out:

[size="5"] STAR CHARRED HAY ALL FRIGHT[/size]

o/Legion
o/CCC

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1330094874' post='2927491']
I already didn't like CCC.

I've never liked Legion.

This is great news.
[/quote] Ha not quite sure what you've got against us since none of us really know who you are or what dealings you've had with CCC (I'm pretty sure you've had zero). Only thing I can say is CCC used to be like brothers with GR, who happens to be a part of TLR O.o But you are correct, Legion and CCC making our friendship official is great news! Thanks for the support :D