ROMA Has Two Protectors

[center][IMG]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/romaprotectionflag.jpg[/IMG][/center]

NEAT and SC have been allies for a long time. Thus, when members of NEAT stopped by SC and asked if we would be willing to assist them with their protection of ROMA, we wholeheartedly agreed. Thus, it is with pleasure that I announce the following Co-Protection Agreement.

Union of the Free

Article I - Sovereignty

Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism (henceforth known as NEAT), The Sandwich Confederation (henceforth known as SC) and Radix Omnium Malorum Avaritia (henceforth known as ROMA) are independent alliances. Any announcement posted by one is a statement of that one alliance only, unless otherwise specified.

Article II - Protection

NEAT and SC recognize the nations of the alliance ROMA as an alliance of free nations. It is the right of every ROMA nation to defend itself or another member if they are attacked for no fault of their own. NEAT and SC shall defend the members of ROMA against military and/or spy attacks that are not the result of a previous military or spy attack by a ROMA nation on any other nation or alliance. With this protection it is hoped that the nations of ROMA will grow and prosper, free from harm.

Article III - Non-Aggression

ROMA is to consult NEAT and SC for approval of any aggressive wars. If there has been no joint formal declaration of support signed by NEAT and SC, any group or individual wars from members of ROMA are without approval.

ROMA, NEAT and SC agree to resolve any issues between their individual alliances and/or in regard to the protection of ROMA between themselves peacefully.

Article IV - Intelligence and Economic

If either ROMA, SC or NEAT come into possession of intelligence that is important to the safety of the other alliances, they are to immediately forward the intelligence. All three alliances agree not to commit espionage against the other.

Article V - Cancellation

ROMA, NEAT and/or SC may cancel this treaty with 72 hours notice to the two other parties through private channels.

Signed for the NEAT:
NEAT General Assembly

Signed for the ROMA:
The Senate

Signed for SC:
The Plate of the Sandwich Confederation

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1302567399' post='2688900']
The art work is pretty boss. Cograts on sharing a mutual tech farm/recruiting ground :awesome: Ok, I kid. This is awesome to see!
[/quote]

Hey, as someone who use to be the leader of a small tec - I mean, small alliance, I must say that being a farmer is a highly respectable business. :awesome: Not that it applies here, of course...

And thank you to Cheezy for the cool art.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1302565734' post='2688879']
NEAT and SC have been allies for a long time. Thus, when members of NEAT stopped by SC and asked if we would be willing to [b]formerly[/b] assist them with their protection of ROMA, we wholeheartedly agreed. Thus, it is with pleasure that I announce the following Co-Protection Agreement.
[/quote]
So you're not assisting them anymore? :awesome:

Good that our allies are keeping their pastures under wraps.

the new axis of evil! yo all are going to be worse than DH!!!!

lol...congrats on the extra protection ROMA

and NEAT, you know we're here if ya need us as well :)

...SC :((....you all are pretty cool because of WC i guess :P

:wub: SC

Cheers for the words of support BNers and PPOers

ROMAs been steadily growing for some time, and now with SCs support we have a much better coverage of nation strengths along with more sources of advice and support for the nations of ROMA.

o/ SC
o/ ROMA
o/ NEAT

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1302621880' post='2689463']
the new axis of evil! yo all are going to be worse than DH!!!!
[/quote]

If you love our allies, then you gotta love us too. And if you gotta love us too, then you have to at least be able to tolerate our allies. B-)

Thank the treaty web, dear Lurunin. You pirates are now indirectly tied to a bunch of sandwich loving "moralists" and some of the best ninjas around :P Of course, you were BEFORE this treaty, but it wasn't a mandatory thing I suppose...

(and I fixed my error in the original post)

[quote name='ZeroRemorse' timestamp='1302723862' post='2690142']
Could this be a precursor to a future merger!? :o
[/quote]

I believe that I can officially say, on behalf of all three alliances, in response to that question, :lol1:

Excellent joke, ZeroRemorse.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1302629150' post='2689545']
If you love our allies, then you gotta love us too. And if you gotta love us too, then you have to at least be able to tolerate our allies. B-)

Thank the treaty web, dear Lurunin. You pirates are now indirectly tied to a bunch of sandwich loving "moralists" and some of the best ninjas around :P Of course, you were BEFORE this treaty, but it wasn't a mandatory thing I suppose...

(and I fixed my error in the original post)
[/quote]

thats simply not true :P CN has proven that you can love your allies but despise theirs :P

but nah you all are a solid bunch of people, though we all know that SC is sexist cause they make you make all their sammiches

oh and in regards to the ninjas....Pirates are better ;)